No announcement yet.

Jazzie Is Sick Again

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh poor Jazz. She is most definitely in my prayers. What a hard thing to deal with at such a dificult time anyway. Much love to such a wonderful person and her family.
    Don't procrastinate being happy!
    And don't procrastinate checking out my store!
    Orange Blossom- new release
    sigpic
    My SBM store

Comment

I have been away for so long, I got on to night and just can't believe that this is real. I am sending my love and prayers to Jazz and her family.

My buddies are Angelwithin, omajo, babylicious36, all my memories. and Angle

Comment

oh my what terrible terible news.
        this is just to sad for words. poor jazz, poor andrew.
        prayers for you and your family.
        dont know what else to say......such sad news.

Comment

For Jazzie

I made this today and thought I'd share it with you all...If you have time, click on the link under the Lo and let's try to get a load of signatures to go with this card...I know she will love to see it when she is better...Thanks everyone....((HUGS))

http://www.scrapbookmax.com/gallery/...00&ppuser=5259
          I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

Comment

How nice Wolvsie! Went and signed the card.

My Buddies are Marion, Kimbob, Jazziel (RIP), Wolvsie35, Crops2dawn, Makeyesup, Kazr, Moonfairy, Moonlightpearl, and scrappyaggie48

Comment

You are so creative Michelle i am sure Jazz will love it too thanks.
              Wolvsie, Eye, Tiffany scraps and Smile are my buddies.:cool

Comment

thanks so much Michelle! This will be such a wonderful thing for Jazz to read!

My buddies are OnieRN, Winnie49, Granny

Comment

Yes michelle. Thank you. this is so touching. we love you Jazz.
                  sigpic
                  My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Comment

Working...
                  X