Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If your name isn't Granny don't look here!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Really, Fiona, that's what I want to know...

Who invited all this tacky people?

sigpic

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

Comment

just cant have any secret conversations around here can you lol

i wonder if they will figure out what we are talking about *sniggers*

An Exclusive Scrapbook Max designer
      , Check out my store
      Here

"If you look around and think the world is missing something, it is probably the gift you were supposed to be bringing."

Comment

Anglewithin and Granny:

You are right Granny the what-ga-ma-call-it that she did is beautiful........It made me cry and it is absolutely lovely....what a perfect match.....Angle you are so gifted....thanks for sharing it with me ............sorry girls but I just happen to be related to Granny........xoxoxo
        Attached Files
        sigpic....

Comment

Smile... You're at it again... You're so full of hot air, you should have been born as a hot air ballon!

You ain't got a clue as to what is going on. You just read the posts and wrote what you wanted. Who do you think you're fooling.

Eyeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!! Do something about that crazy cousing of yours. It's all your fault, you brought her here!!!!!!!

Oh, and girls.... Smile really does exists! I talked to her with my web cam, so I know she is really real, God help us!

Last edited by Granny; 02-17-2008, 05:12 PM.
          sigpic

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Comment

Granny no wonder I love you the most lol......xoxo Thanks for today's laugh and yes I am still laughing........
            Attached Files
            sigpic....

Comment

OMG! Smiles for a short minute there I was believing you knew something@!!! But it was just a short minute. I should have known better. But I do agree with you on Fiona being so talented. Now let the fun go on!!

My Buddies are Marion, Kimbob, Jazziel (RIP), Wolvsie35, Crops2dawn, Makeyesup, Kazr, Moonfairy, Moonlightpearl, and scrappyaggie48

Comment

Love this post, had a good laugh! Smile you are GOOD. You almost had Granny fooled!

Comment

ok, ok, ok, now I'm really confused! Are we talking about a what-cha-ma-call-it or a thingy-ma-jig! Ooorrrrr, do I just have no clue what you all are talking about?! <fading into the background>

My buddies are OnieRN, Winnie49, Granny

Comment

ok ok ok

ok let me put you all out of your misery lol

Granny set me a challenge (after i'd tried to get her to do this lol)

the challenge was to make a complimetary template kit to her wonderful template set 'He Remembers'

so after 3 re-makes...yes 3 lol i at last finished the thingy-ma-bob and it will be uploaded and in store very soon

attached is an image of Grannys kit 'He Remembers' and my complimentary kit 'She Remembers'

now you can buy a matching set *hint hint*
                    Attached Files

, Check out my store
                    Here

"If you look around and think the world is missing something, it is probably the gift you were supposed to be bringing."

Comment

wow, these are great! Thank you for clueing us in, I thought I was going nuts!

Comment

OMG! I have the He Remembers and now can't wait to purchase She Remembers. Beautiful work, both of you!

Debby
                        My buddies are Granny, Wolvsie35, angelwithin, twpclerk, moonlightpearl, Vanessa, Wickel, Smile, Eye and Pink Lollipop

Comment

Originally posted by jamiept View Post
                          wow, these are great! Thank you for clueing us in, I thought I was going nuts!

lol you sure ya not nuts already...you've been on site long enough to be officially nuts lol

, Check out my store
                          Here

Comment

oooookay, maybe just a little acorn, but you all have done me in trying to figure out what the heck is going on sometimes! (especially the the soap opra thread, sometimes I'm just left scratching my head--hee, hee!) But I have to admit, some days I spend more time going through the forums than I do scrapping, really need to get going on my pages! Lov'n it though!!!!!!!

Comment

Fiona, thanks for the previews, and I have to say, you're choice of pictures for He Remembers is much better than what I had! Simply lovely. And of course, your complimentary template is just outstanding.

Any time you want to colaborate again, let me know. I'll be honored!

sigpic

Comment

You guys are good!! Nice set.

My Buddies are Marion, Kimbob, Jazziel (RIP), Wolvsie35, Crops2dawn, Makeyesup, Kazr, Moonfairy, Moonlightpearl, and scrappyaggie48

Comment

Working...
                                X