No announcement yet.

About Jazz's daughter

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• oh, such good news to hear that she is coping well! Cont to have her in my prayers!

My buddies are OnieRN, Winnie49, Granny

Comment

• So glad that Jazz is recovering. Please send her my love and prayers for her and her family. Thanks for the update Paula !!

My buddies: Nanwu, Moonlightpearl

Comment

• Shame we can't get that extreme makeover program to go and fix jazz's house up for her - i think someone in the USA needs to write to them

thanks for the update Doll, great to her Jazz is on the mend and coping well xx

An Exclusive Scrapbook Max designer
        , Check out my store
        Here

"If you look around and think the world is missing something, it is probably the gift you were supposed to be bringing."

Comment

• this is fantastic news, will continue to pray for the family. Is there not some community group in her area (or church group) that could do something about making her house habitable for Jazz and Andrew????

My buddies are Angelwithin, omajo, babylicious36, all my memories. and Angle

Comment

• Originally posted by angelwithin View Post
            Shame we can't get that extreme makeover program to go and fix jazz's house up for her - i think someone in the USA needs to write to them

thanks for the update Doll, great to her Jazz is on the mend and coping well xx
            OMG! Fiona I was just thinking the same thing. We should all write to Extreme Makeover and get them out to Alabama and help poor Jazz out!! Great minds think alike!

My Buddies are Marion, Kimbob, Jazziel (RIP), Wolvsie35, Crops2dawn, Makeyesup, Kazr, Moonfairy, Moonlightpearl, and scrappyaggie48

Comment

• If someone gets the information...... We will all write in, email, or call.
              sigpic OWNER OF THE B&B in SCRAPSVILLE

My Buddies are Maggie Mae, Knzus,Gotart, Patty, Mom7911, Winnie49, JAMIEPT, TWPClerk, and Poppabob
              !

nie

Comment

• extreme makeover

I am very new to SBM and have just started feeling my way around and reading posts. I am so sorry to hear of everyone's losses recently...I agree that the Lord only gives us what we can handle but sometimes it seems he gives us too much credit. My prayers to all of you.

I don't know Jazz but I would definately help with a campaign to get Extreme Makeover involved!! Or even petitioning a church or local group like someone mentioned previously.

Not too sure how to start all of that , I am going to check it out on the web right now but if someone has info...count me in!!!

Comment

• http://abc.go.com/primetime/xtremehome/index?pn=apply

here is a link...it seems like we all would have to print out this application and send it in.

would someone be willing to fill this out and post it so that those of us who don't know her that well and need more information would have a base to follow to make it more appealing?

(wink) having read the posts I know in advance that there will be many who will post what we could write so THANK YOU in advance!!

Comment

• Extreme Makeover Information

I FOUND THIS!

Apply To Be On Extreme Makeover: Home Edition Today!

Do you know a deserving family who desperately needs a home makeover? Perhaps it's your family? If you would like to nominate your own family or another, then print out our application and send it in, along with a video and/or pictures! The Extreme Makeover team could be coming to your neighborhood!

How to Download the Application:
                    Windows Users
                    Right-click on the application link above and choose "Save Link As..." or "Save Target As..."

Mac Users
                    Control-click on the application link above and choose "Download Link to Disk" or "Save Linked File As..."

You will need Adobe Reader, version 5.0 or higher, to print the application. Don't have Adobe Reader? Get it here!

My Buddies are Maggie Mae, Knzus,Gotart, Patty, Mom7911, Winnie49, JAMIEPT, TWPClerk, and Poppabob
                    !

nie

Comment

• WOW, I'm sick for two days and missed so much...thanks for all the news Doll...and this Extreme makeover thing, count me in..I will fill one out, just have to go check out the link etc...Would be such a great thing for her, and we can see it done on TV too..What a prefect gift that would make for her and the family...keep me posted....and Jazz, you have been through so much...Get better soon...We love ya...(HUGS)
                      I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

Comment

• Ok. Monday morning. The awaited moment we were waiting for... (Redundant, I know, get over it).

Contributions to Jazz's cause came to $550 dollars. The flowers cost $89.94, which left a balance of $460 (don't try to fool me, I know you guys can't do math to save your lives, so I'm doing it for ya). Then we have to add the cost of doing business with the IRS, the IRA, the KGB, the ICE, the SSI, and shipping and handling... So we add another $40.00 and we end up with $500 to send our beloved Jazzie.

The amounts are fully documented. If anyone want proof.... Come and get me!!!

I think you dear folks have done a great job of supporting our dear friend Jazz. I'm specially mindful of the many new ones that pitched in, even though they barely know Jazz. It shows what a kind spirit you all have. Many, many thanks to all for making this possible. I will send a card today with a bank's cashier check.

Hugs,

ST
                        sigpic

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

Comment

• Thanks for all your time in this Granny!!! What delightful news!...and thanks to everyone who participated in this...and even the ones that couldn't but kept Jazz in their prayers...I know she will be surprised!!! I just hope when she opens it she doesn't pass out in enthusiasm..lol...<wink>

*Going to check on Grannys mattress to see if she is hiding any extra pennies*
                          I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

Comment

• Incredable! That is so wonderful!

Granny, did you say your short $40 to make it an even $500?

You know, this money might be what she needs for deposits etc on another place to live! I'm just wondering if someone should tell Jazz to keep and eye out for a card from SBM. I'm so glad we were able to help!

Thank You Granny for all you've done!

!

nie

Comment

• What a great thing this SBM family has done for Jazz! I am proud to be associated with such a fine group!

Thanks again, Granny. You are a great friend to all of us! We truly appreciate you! ((HUGS))

O.K.. . . . I'm done with the mushy stuff now. . . .

Debby
                              My buddies are Granny, Wolvsie35, angelwithin, twpclerk, moonlightpearl, Vanessa, Wickel, Smile, Eye and Pink Lollipop

Comment

• Oh wow.You know what amazes me is the amount.In a factory here they may collect a few hundred.In here is awesome.Oh this is so touching how we are able to reach out with our love.I want to hug yah all---come a little closer.Their that was a nice hug.Thank you Granny for all your effort and time.Next time I go to Loies(smile) we will let you know so we can see each other on camera(as I eye for your mattress).xo
                                sigpic
                                My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Comment

Working...
                                X