No announcement yet.

About Jazz's daughter

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what a wonderfull bunch of people here.
    again you all proof yourself to be special friends indeed!

oh and i love the idea of homemakeover thingy.
    that would be so great for them
    wow can you imagine
    cant do much from here though so i will just keep the candle for Jazz and family burning!!

Comment

• home makeover

I will keep checking and when one of you who know more on the situation post what to write (a draft is fine) on the application for the homemakeover, I will follow your lead!!

Comment

• Originally posted by snickers View Post
        I will keep checking and when one of you who know more on the situation post what to write (a draft is fine) on the application for the homemakeover, I will follow your lead!!
        what homemakeover. i am lost
        sigpic
        My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Comment

• Originally posted by eye View Post
          what homemakeover. i am lost
          Hello Eye,

It was suggested that we need to nominate Jazz for the Home Makerover program. We found the application online. It was recommended because if she was selected, they would go in and fix everything up.
          sigpic OWNER OF THE B&B in SCRAPSVILLE

My Buddies are Maggie Mae, Knzus,Gotart, Patty, Mom7911, Winnie49, JAMIEPT, TWPClerk, and Poppabob
          !

nie

Comment

• Onie, thank you, but Gotart came to the rescue, bless her soul!!! So many contributed, it's very heart warming. For those like Lila who wanted to but could not, we thank you from the bottom of our heart for your willingness.

Thank you all for letting me do this for you. I'm exausted, but happy.

Now, if we can get the makeover going, that would be awesome!!!

Oh, yeah, the card is on it's way.

Eye, your tidibopper is on it's way also!

ST
            sigpic

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

Comment

• Thanks Granny, It is on its way... Terry

Also what is this about the makeover? I think it would be great.. We had one in our valley this summer & it was amazing.. I think with the amount of us allover the world & a good video & lots of prayers it could happen.. That show makes me cry everytime I watch it... This site is great..

sigpic

Comment

• Thanks, Terry... You're precious!!!!

sigpic

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Comment

• Granny thank you from the bottom of our hearts!!! Just want to ask did you send it to her home or to the hospital?? She will be so shocked and I am sure happier than words can say. You have been so giving of your time and energy and we all appreciate it so much. Now go get that dang mattress outta here will ya!!!

My Buddies are Marion, Kimbob, Jazziel (RIP), Wolvsie35, Crops2dawn, Makeyesup, Kazr, Moonfairy, Moonlightpearl, and scrappyaggie48

Comment

• Who found the Extreme Makeover application. You know if there was some way we could all do a short video of ourselves asking them to do this for Jazz and somehow turn it into a slideshow movie with us talking from all over the world-than send it in with the application that would be soooo awesome! But I don't know if that can be done. Just a thought.
                    Starts whining "Granny don't hurt me-I don't know how it works" sniff, sniff!

My Buddies are Marion, Kimbob, Jazziel (RIP), Wolvsie35, Crops2dawn, Makeyesup, Kazr, Moonfairy, Moonlightpearl, and scrappyaggie48

Comment

• Originally posted by pkdoll View Post
                      Who found the Extreme Makeover application. You know if there was some way we could all do a short video of ourselves asking them to do this for Jazz and somehow turn it into a slideshow movie with us talking from all over the world-than send it in with the application that would be soooo awesome! But I don't know if that can be done. Just a thought.
                      Starts whining "Granny don't hurt me-I don't know how it works" sniff, sniff!
                      Great idea PK!
                      sigpic OWNER OF THE B&B in SCRAPSVILLE

My Buddies are Maggie Mae, Knzus,Gotart, Patty, Mom7911, Winnie49, JAMIEPT, TWPClerk, and Poppabob
                      !

nie

Comment

• I think with having a close internet site & the volumes of people it could be a different turn for them to get involved. It is worth a try even if it takes awhile.

sigpic

Comment

• WOW I am in AWE! This place is the BESTEST!!!!!! Thanks to everyone, I know Jazz is gonna be sooo happy!!!!!!!
                          Your okay afterall Granny... I wont pick on you for............. One whole WEEK..... lol
                          OMgoodness.... Ty will get us all together.... at Jazz's house.... now wouldnt that be a hoot!!!! Anyone have his number?????

My Buddies: Jazz, Smile, Sue, Eng and Eye "CHILLS", Poppabob, PKdoll, Onie, Pickngrin

Comment

• Thanks, Granny!

Thanks to you, Granny, for getting this all organized and taking care of the details. We are all really indebted to you. Hope Jazz is improving every day and that our group show of love will help her.
                            Julie

Comment

• Thank you PKdoll for your updates concerning Jazz, it's truly appreciated.
                              Granny, I can't thank you enough for taking onboard all this for Jazz, it's such a huge thing to organise & we all love you & appreciate what you have done, I know Jazz will be thrilled at the generousity of all our SBM members & she will know she has a huge family here waiting for her when the time is right.
                              hugs
                              Karyn.

Comment

• Listen, you nuts, stop it. I know any of you would have done the same. Just glad to help.

About the film thingy... I'm wanted by the FBI, the CIA, the BMW, the KIA, the PTA, the IRS... the list goes on. I ain't getting on no film or pictures!!!

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X