About Jazz's daughter

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wow what wonderful things have happened
    My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Comment

• I spoke to Jazz last night and she says to tell everyone hi and she misses you all sooooo much! Wants to give everyone a big hug and she loves you all!! She didn't receive her card yet,so I am sure it will arrive today. She is going to be so emotionally moved when she opens that card!! She thinks they are going to move her to rehab today and she will be there for 20 days-than hopefully when she gets to go home they will have an apartment for her and Andrew to move into-otherwise she will stay with her mother for a little while. She is sounding better each time I talk to her and she is concentrating on getting better. I will keep you all posted.

My Buddies are Marion, Kimbob, Jazziel (RIP), Wolvsie35, Crops2dawn, Makeyesup, Kazr, Moonfairy, Moonlightpearl, and scrappyaggie48

Comment

• Thanks for the update Paula. I'm so glad to hear that Jazz is doing better little by little. She is in my continued prayers.

Debby
        My buddies are Granny, Wolvsie35, angelwithin, twpclerk, moonlightpearl, Vanessa, Wickel, Smile, Eye and Pink Lollipop

Comment

• Yes I am so glad she is picking up speed.We sure miss her.
          sigpic
          My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Comment

• Thanks Doll!!! Sooooo HAPPY to hear Jazz is getting better every day! Sure miss her like crazy!!!!

My Buddies: Jazz, Smile, Sue, Eng and Eye "CHILLS", Poppabob, PKdoll, Onie, Pickngrin

Comment

• we miss so much our jazz and i'am so happy to hear she is getting better each day, all our love and prayers for you sweetie
              Sacannon, Granny, Marion, Eye, OnieRN, *Eng*,Rosana,Angelwithin, Jamiept son mis amigas!!!!!

Comment

• Thank you so much for the update! She is so dear to our hearts!
                Julie

Comment

• Awesome update Doll, and thanks for checking in on her for all of us...That is so sweet of you..Can't wait to find out how she reacts to the card and present inside...<wink> So glad she is doing better...
                  I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

Comment

• Has any one heard if Jazz got the card? I sent it Monday, honest!!!!

Pkboo? I mean, Pkdoll.... Where are you honey bunny? We need an update, pretty please with sugar on top?

sigpic

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

Comment

• Well seeings how you asked so nicely-how can I refuse???
                      I talked to Cathy a little bit ago and she said that the card still not come. She checked the mail again today, and it wasn't there, so she is hoping it arrives tomorrow. I hope it didn't get lost So I will call again tomorrow and see if it has arrived. They were just getting Jazz settled into rehab also.

My Buddies are Marion, Kimbob, Jazziel (RIP), Wolvsie35, Crops2dawn, Makeyesup, Kazr, Moonfairy, Moonlightpearl, and scrappyaggie48

Comment

• This is not funny!!!! I looked up the receipt from the post office, it's in front of me. I will send you a copy, and tomorrow, I will go to the post office and ask.

Thank you, Pkdoll for calling them.

sigpic

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Comment

• Granny you are so welcome. I am sure that it will arrive tomorrow. I am hoping so anyways. Keeping my fingers crossed!

Comment

• Paula, I just sent you a copy of the post office receipt, and a copy of the Cashier's Check. I don't think anyone can cash it besides Jazz. I will go tomorrow and try to find out what is going on.

ps: I'm getting a migrane and an upset stomach!!!
                            sigpic

Comment

• Thanks for the update, glad Jazz is doing ok. I am in a hotel in Knoxville right now waiting for my sister to show up with my mom. Will talk to ya'll when I get back.
                              [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Comment

• She will get it granny.we know you sent it and need no proof as you are honest as the drivin snow.Gee--- I feel my head--- am I sick--- I just gave Granny a nice compliment.I feel my Halo coming out
                                sigpic
                                My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Comment

Working...
                                X