X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We're family!

Comment

Oh How Wonderful!!!!

I have a lump in my throat! $400 dollars is so awesome! I just know that Linda will be so surprized. Yes, I think everyone said it right! We are a big family that are there for each other, in the good and the bad! It brings tears to my eyes just to know we all found each other! I am especially proud to be a part of this family!
      sigpic OWNER OF THE B&B in SCRAPSVILLE

My Buddies are Maggie Mae, Knzus,Gotart, Patty, Mom7911, Winnie49, JAMIEPT, TWPClerk, and Poppabob
      !

nie

Comment

Thanks for holding off Granny! I am out of town for the week so I havent been able to keep up as much. I do want to send some to help. I will work on that tomorow!
        Don't procrastinate being happy!
        And don't procrastinate checking out my store!
        Orange Blossom- new release
        sigpic
        My SBM store

Comment

Thanks for waiting a few days! Can't seem to get into my paypal for the last 2 days. Will try again tomorrow. Thanks for all you are doing! What a great family we have here!

My buddies are OnieRN, Winnie49, Granny

Comment

WOW!!!!! this sbm family is Awsome!!!!!!!!! i'm really proud and happy to be part of it!
            thanks to everyone for the generosity and for being there for each one of us!
            huuggssss
            wendy
            Sacannon, Granny, Marion, Eye, OnieRN, *Eng*,Rosana,Angelwithin, Jamiept son mis amigas!!!!!

Comment

how heartwarming
              what wonderfull people indeed
              this sure is a magical forum
              that binds people from al over the world
              i to am happy to be a part of it!

Comment

Marion you said it in a nutshell-
                We are family-
                and it's just awesome!
                Thanks again Granny!
                Hugs to all

Forever in my heart - Jazzy

Comment

Thank you all for your generosity. I wanted to mention, that if you would like to contribute but don't know how, you don't need to have Paypal yourself. You can pm me and tell me how much you would like to donate, and I can send you a money request throu Paypal. Then, with a credit card or bank card, you can make the donation.

Just pm me and we'll work something out!

sigpic

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

Comment

Granny... my contribution has been sent to you via Paypal.
                    Diana

Be good to your favorite designer (I used to be one!) by LETTING THEM KNOW how much you appreciate their work!

Comment

Thank you somuch Granny for being just you.
                      sigpic
                      My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Comment

Thank you friends.

To those of you who have been patiently waiting to get money request from me, etc., please forgive me for not doing already. A young friend of our family past away yesterday. We just heard this morning. His father found him at home. We don't know what happened yet. He was only 37 and is leaving two lovely girls, 8 and 6. I have known his family since he was about 7 or 8 himself.

It seems it never ends. I took my mom there today to be with the parents. So, I'm sorry I have not been available. I will try now to catch up with every thing.

Thank you for your patience.
                        sigpic

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

Comment

Ohhh Granny! I am so sorry to hear of your loss. My condolences to you and his family. To leave 2 young children is sad. You are in my prayers.

My Buddies are Marion, Kimbob, Jazziel (RIP), Wolvsie35, Crops2dawn, Makeyesup, Kazr, Moonfairy, Moonlightpearl, and scrappyaggie48

Comment

This sure has NOT BEEN a good week for our SBM family! We keep hearing more and more sad news! Just goes to show you now short life can be and how we can experience things so unexpectedly!

Granny, We're So sorry to hear about your friends loss! You've had your plate full these days!
                            sigpic OWNER OF THE B&B in SCRAPSVILLE

My Buddies are Maggie Mae, Knzus,Gotart, Patty, Mom7911, Winnie49, JAMIEPT, TWPClerk, and Poppabob
                            !

nie

Comment

Same as what everyone else said, I am so sorry for your friends loss...This has been one hard week for so many...and I am just praying for everyone on here just incase..<wink>
                              Take care Granny...You have been doing so much, rest, relax...We need you around here...((HUGS))
                              I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

Comment

So sorry for your loss Granny. It has been a bad week indeed.

I am going to a funeral tomorrow for my best friends dad.
                                I can't believe how many deaths there have been in this community just recently. So sad.
                                [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Comment

Working...
                                X