No announcement yet.

Please read re: Rosana

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OH My Goodness thank God you are all right. We love you Rosana so please take care. xo
    sigpic
    My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Comment

Oh Rosana how awful for you. I am so glad that you where not hurt physically, but I know first hand how these things can affect you emotionally. My prayers are with you!!!! Keep strong.

My buddies are Angelwithin, omajo, babylicious36, all my memories. and Angle

Comment

oh Rosana i am glad you are ok, what a bad experience and like everyone said a computor can be replaced but you can't be replaced, take care and God bless.
        Wolvsie, Eye, Tiffany scraps and Smile are my buddies.:cool

Comment

Rosana_ How scary!! I am glad that you are ok!! You can always get another computer, but your life is so important. Thank God that you are not hurt. Take care our wonderful friend!!

My Buddies are Marion, Kimbob, Jazziel (RIP), Wolvsie35, Crops2dawn, Makeyesup, Kazr, Moonfairy, Moonlightpearl, and scrappyaggie48

Comment

oh no what an afwull thing to happen
            so glad to hear you are ok though.
            must have been so frightening.
            you take care now
            sending a hug to you
            ((HUG))

Comment

Rosana, I am so glad you were not physically hurt. I know how scared you must have been. My thoughts and prayers are with you. Take care,
              Trisha
              My Buddies are MaggieMae, Angelwithin, TNLori, Moonlightpearl, eye, omajo, pickngrin, and wolvsie35

Comment

Oh, Ro! You poor thing! So glad you're OK. When the police catch that monster, let us know and we'll send Granny to throw him in the dungeon and then throw away the key! How dare he attack our Rosana! We love you, girl!
                Melanie

In case I go missing call Moonlightpearl, Granny, twpclerk or Smile! Then have them call Crops because we're probably together at the Yoville Races!

Comment

MEGA HUGS to you ROSANA!!! Let me know what we can help you REPLACE in goodies!! Anything you want from my store I'll send you!!! So glad you are OK!!!

LOVE YAAA!!!!!

Comment

So glad you weren't hurt, Rosana! We miss you - you could never be replaced but your computer can!!
                    Julie

Comment

Rosana, glad you're ok. Like the girls said, every thing can be replaced but you!!!

And, yes, I would throw the jerk in the dungeon... After beating the crappola out of him. Anyone would like to help?

sigpic

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

Comment

OMG Rosana that is just terrible! Thank goodness you weren't hurt!!
                        Sending you all my love and hugs to help you feel a little better!
                        Gee's what a scare!
                        ((((((hugs)))))

Forever in my heart - Jazzy

Comment

Thank God you are Ok Rosie!

My Bud's 'R' Marion, Verleen and Jormanoy
                          Love is not blind. It sees more not less and because it sees more, it's willing to see less.

Comment

Granny, I'll help you!!!! I think this could also be a job for our Apes! They'll give that jerk a good work over then we will throw him in the dungon WITH THAT NASTY MATTRESS!
                            sigpic OWNER OF THE B&B in SCRAPSVILLE

My Buddies are Maggie Mae, Knzus,Gotart, Patty, Mom7911, Winnie49, JAMIEPT, TWPClerk, and Poppabob
                            !

nie

Comment

Sorry to hear about what happened to you at the airport, Rosana. We are all so very happy that you are physically OK. I'm sure the trauma will be with you for quite some time. Take care.

My Buddies - pkdoll, Marion and CraftyScraps

&

Comment

Our dearest Rosana:
                                I am so glad that you are ok and if you ever catch him let us know so that we can join Granny in beating the SHI_ out of him. I miss you so much and I was wondering where you were. Hope you get a new computer soon......xoxoxoxoxoxoxox............Lois
                                Attached Files
                                sigpic....

Comment

Working...
                                X