No announcement yet.

Please read re: Rosana

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just wanted to check in Ro, make sure you were ok...sometimes a fright like that can have a delayed effect! Please know you are in my prayers.

My Bud's 'R' Marion, Verleen and Jormanoy
    Love is not blind. It sees more not less and because it sees more, it's willing to see less.

Comment

Update: Received another email from Rosana

Hi, Eng, I am reading its email now, I am been thankful for informing the girls,

The scare was immense, when the outlaw saw my credential of polices, he was nervous, I thought that he went to kill me, but Grace God, only took my belongings, and tomorrow I go to magazine to buy another one, I was sad, why I lost all mine kits bought in the store in scrapbookmax,

But all good, the important one and that I am well, I did not scare myself very why work with this, and I am accustomed with all the types of outlaws,

A great kiss,

Soon I will be returning ok

Hugs the girls,
      My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Comment

Thank You Eng for posting Rosana's email! I'm sure glad she is doing okay.
        sigpic OWNER OF THE B&B in SCRAPSVILLE

My Buddies are Maggie Mae, Knzus,Gotart, Patty, Mom7911, Winnie49, JAMIEPT, TWPClerk, and Poppabob
        !

nie

Comment

oh, so glad that she is doing ok!

My buddies are OnieRN, Winnie49, Granny

Comment

Thank you for the update Eye. So happy that she is ok. Take care Rosana-you are in my thoughts always.

My Buddies are Marion, Kimbob, Jazziel (RIP), Wolvsie35, Crops2dawn, Makeyesup, Kazr, Moonfairy, Moonlightpearl, and scrappyaggie48

Comment

Thanks Eng for letting us know! Rosana I am soo happy you are OK!
              Wish I was with ya, I would have clobbered the SOB.... Just glad your ok!!!!

My Buddies: Jazz, Smile, Sue, Eng and Eye "CHILLS", Poppabob, PKdoll, Onie, Pickngrin

Comment

Rosanna I'm sending you hugs and prayers ..... it is a very scary thing to go through and I'm so glad you were not hurt physically. It may take a while to come to terms with everything but we're all here for you sweetie. Love you girl and take care of yourself.
                Sue xx

sigpic Makeyesup and Marion are my Buddies

Relax, take it easy and enjoy.

Comment

Just heard from Rosana...she's got a new pooter and is installing everything.She'll be back very soon she says
                  My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Comment

We are waiting you Ro!!!!!!! hope you can fix your new pc and also your lost kits!
                    We miss you sweetie!
                    tanti baci bella
                    Sacannon, Granny, Marion, Eye, OnieRN, *Eng*,Rosana,Angelwithin, Jamiept son mis amigas!!!!!

Comment

Hi, my friends forever !!

They say that the good son the house returns now?
                      I I returned ! I felt many homesicknesses of all here!
                      Now more than never I know that I cannot live without all!
                      The scare that I passed was immense, but God protected me very, was 3 outlaws! They wanted my belongings, I I delivered them, I had luck that they had not followed me I tie the parking of the airport , I returned from the house of my sister e had left my car in the airport, this this happening very here. With notebooks e rolex, and later they retail very cheap,
                      Being that to acquire new I spent $2.500 simply
                      A nonsense now, but I am here, to count my sad history,
                      My gratefulness the so emotive words of all!
                      I have tears in my eyes now!

I love all!
                      kisses

Comment

Welcome Back!

We're so happy to see you back! I know this experience was scarey and just terrible, but thank God your okay. Did you back up your creations on an external? Was trying to get a feel for what you still have and what you need!

I have a bunch of the things you shared with us! Please let everyone know what you need replaced. I'm sure everyone will be anxious to help you.
                        sigpic OWNER OF THE B&B in SCRAPSVILLE

My Buddies are Maggie Mae, Knzus,Gotart, Patty, Mom7911, Winnie49, JAMIEPT, TWPClerk, and Poppabob
                        !

nie

Comment

thank to all !!

http://www.scrapbookmax.com/gallery/...000-Page-1.jpg

I do not have enough words
                          To describe my gratefulness for as much affection. I only know to say, that I have inside to all
                          Of my heart forever ok
                          kisses

Comment

Rosana it is great to see you back

An Exclusive Scrapbook Max designer
                            , Check out my store
                            Here

"If you look around and think the world is missing something, it is probably the gift you were supposed to be bringing."

Comment

oh!! adorable Onie !!

Originally posted by OnieRN View Post
                              We're so happy to see you back! I know this experience was scarey and just terrible, but thank God your okay. Did you back up your creations on an external? Was trying to get a feel for what you still have and what you need!
                              I have a bunch of the things you shared with us! Please let everyone know what you need replaced. I'm sure everyone will be anxious to help you.
                              Now! Girls, would not be just I deprive them of
                              Its works, to help me, I am reinstalling my software PSP, and soon return with mine papers ok
                              They are tranquill, I am thankful immensely for the good intention,

Onie you and a girl candy, leaves to know me on Jhon ok

kisses

Comment

Haraay.............she is back

Rosana many kisses and hugs sent your way.....xoxoxoxo...we are so glad to have you back with us. Its not SBM without you. You are one of our best sisters...........missed you kid........Lois
                                Attached Files
                                sigpic....

Comment

Working...
                                X