No announcement yet.

Please read re: Rosana

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

YIppeeeeeeeeee Rosana is not hurt and is back onlinewith her new computer.So happy you were not killed. We love yah. xo
    sigpic
    My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Comment

Welcome back!!! We missed you!
      Melanie

In case I go missing call Moonlightpearl, Granny, twpclerk or Smile! Then have them call Crops because we're probably together at the Yoville Races!

Comment

I am glad you are back Rosana! And with even a better computer! Whooohooo
        I am really glad you did not get hurt my sweet friend!

Comment

Yeahhhhh, your back! Ohhh Ro soo happy you got a new computer...I knew you wouldnt be gone long....lol You are way too adicted...LOL

My Buddies: Jazz, Smile, Sue, Eng and Eye "CHILLS", Poppabob, PKdoll, Onie, Pickngrin

Comment

x
            My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Comment

A new computer! Everyone is getting new computers!! Where are the new computers??? I want one!!

So happy to see you back Rosana! Now where is my new computer? Did I miss the signup sheet to get one? I'm always late!

My Buddies are Marion, Kimbob, Jazziel (RIP), Wolvsie35, Crops2dawn, Makeyesup, Kazr, Moonfairy, Moonlightpearl, and scrappyaggie48

Comment

Glad you are back Rosana, Congrats on your new computer!
                [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Comment

yeah Rosanna......you're back
                  we missed you
                  so happy that you are ok and with new computer
                  hugs and kisses

Comment

Just being concern... which airport (country)? This is terrible.. hope she is ok.
                    sigpic

My Buddies are: autisticwonder, moonlightpearl, angelwithin, fourfoxes, Granny, O2BNGdHope, Vanessa, twpclerk, Tiffanys Scraps, EclecticDiva,LindaPete, Granny and grannywin..

Comment

Working...
                    X