No announcement yet.

prayer chain

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Melanie-I am so sorry that your neice and her family have to go through this!! They are in my thoughts and prayers!! Hope that they can find what is going on and get him on the road to recovery!!! Praying for you!

My Buddies are Marion, Kimbob, Jazziel (RIP), Wolvsie35, Crops2dawn, Makeyesup, Kazr, Moonfairy, Moonlightpearl, and scrappyaggie48

Comment

More bad news tonight. They had to do surgery today to do a biopsy and to remove the puss from the one lung. They put a drain tube into his back but the puss is so thick it's not draining. They did the biopsy (I think that's the right word) so they could remove some of the absess because they don't know what's wrong with him and will have to "grow a culture" to fight it with. it will take 4 days to grow this culture and then I guess they use medicine on it to see what works on it? Or maybe the culture was what they were going to use to make the medicine itself. Mom wasn't sure when she called. (Mom is just healing after her own ordeal and now she has a bacteria called clostridium dificile. It's very contagious and very bad so she's still not doing well herself and can't be there with Devon and the family.) Please, Please! Continue to keep them in your prayers!
      Melanie

In case I go missing call Moonlightpearl, Granny, twpclerk or Smile! Then have them call Crops because we're probably together at the Yoville Races!

Comment

my prayers are with everyone in need xxx

An Exclusive Scrapbook Max designer
        , Check out my store
        Here

"If you look around and think the world is missing something, it is probably the gift you were supposed to be bringing."

Comment

My heavens! Please tell them they are in our prayers and to stay strong!

My buddies are OnieRN, Winnie49, Granny

Comment

Originally posted by O2BNGdHope View Post
            More bad news tonight. They had to do surgery today to do a biopsy and to remove the puss from the one lung. They put a drain tube into his back but the puss is so thick it's not draining. They did the biopsy (I think that's the right word) so they could remove some of the absess because they don't know what's wrong with him and will have to "grow a culture" to fight it with. it will take 4 days to grow this culture and then I guess they use medicine on it to see what works on it? Or maybe the culture was what they were going to use to make the medicine itself. Mom wasn't sure when she called. (Mom is just healing after her own ordeal and now she has a bacteria called clostridium dificile. It's very contagious and very bad so she's still not doing well herself and can't be there with Devon and the family.) Please, Please! Continue to keep them in your prayers!

So sorry to hear about Devon. My prayers are going up for him and your whole family!

Debby
            My buddies are Granny, Wolvsie35, angelwithin, twpclerk, moonlightpearl, Vanessa, Wickel, Smile, Eye and Pink Lollipop

Comment

We are all praying hard
              My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Comment

Been gone a little while, life is a little hectic at present. Just learned that my grandmother, 92, is in the hospital. She helped raise my sister and I when my father passed away. My sister was 10 months old and I was 5. So... grandma has an extra special place in my heart! Hope to be back in the threads soon! Can't wait to see what's happening everywhere!

My buddies are OnieRN, Winnie49, Granny

Comment

Praying for you during this difficult time Jamie!

Debby
                  My buddies are Granny, Wolvsie35, angelwithin, twpclerk, moonlightpearl, Vanessa, Wickel, Smile, Eye and Pink Lollipop

Comment

WOW How did I miss this!!! What a terrific idea!!! Now we can keep a close eye on just one thread... my thoughts and prayers are with you all!!!

My Buddies: Jazz, Smile, Sue, Eng and Eye "CHILLS", Poppabob, PKdoll, Onie, Pickngrin

Comment

Prayers for my niece.

Could you please keep my niece in your prayers. She is pregnant and due March 26. She's 39 so it's a high risk pregnancy. Her blood pressure is very high and they are checking to make sure the baby is not in distress. Thanks for listening!

Debby

Comment

prayer chain list updated Mar-10-08

*jamiept's sister and her family/ m-illness and marriage issues
                        *Mary-(MH51's) and uncle's family/ passing
                        *Eng's sister/broken marriage and son/off work ill and to be more independant
                        *Nanwu's special friend's 8 y/o son and their family/ heart surgury
                        *Winnie49's brother-in-law/ m-illness
                        *Wolvsie(Michelle)
                        *Knuzus-(Diana), Hubby and family
                        *Jazziel(Jazzy) Linda and her family/ health and passing
                        *Linda/Chad
                        *Lila's mother's friend/ to pass peacefully
                        Lila's daughter's best-friend's mother/ cancer
                        *jamiept's friend's daughter/ MS?
                        *mandijane- thankyou prayer for being well
                        *Hope's(Melanie's) daughter Shelly/ health
                        and family(son Devon)-surgury and hospitalization
                        *jamiept's grandmother/ hospitalization
                        *fourfoxe's niece and family/ high risk pregnancy-
                        prayers for mother, baby and familiy
                        *MzWizard and family/ quiet prayers please

Praying hard for all those in need!! and hugzz to everyone else.
                        sigpic

aka Crystal Jozlin- CJozzy- Crystal's Creations

Comment

Originally posted by CrystalInMinn View Post
                          prayer chain list updated Mar-10-08...

...*MzWizard and family/ quiet prayers please

Praying hard for all those in need!! and hugzz to everyone else.
                          Please she does not want to be given attention but pray for her and her family!! she asked me to keep it quiet but I think we can do some prayers for herand her family! She'll be mad at me if you pester her.
                          sigpic

aka Crystal Jozlin- CJozzy- Crystal's Creations

Comment

Thanks Crystal, how thoughtful of you to do an updated list!

Debby

Comment

Thank you so much for keeping a list for us. It is nearly impossible to read each post every day and this way it will not get missed as easily!

Comment

Praying for you all at this time... and leaving you with a though

"Shadows only prove that the sun is shining"

Hope that things get better soon for everyone!
                                Don't procrastinate being happy!
                                And don't procrastinate checking out my store!
                                Orange Blossom- new release
                                sigpic
                                My SBM store

Comment

Working...
                                X