Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If you're name is Eye, don't look, you mutt!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow I'm a away for afew days and it's pure craziness around here...***looks around*** finds the door and heads out***hey is that a mattress I see****shhhhshsh thought I'd catch that craziness and end up in the oh...is this the room they were talking about with grannys mattress??hmmmmm

Comment

Woman, stay away from my mattress, unless you want to pay the penalty.... A slow and very painful death... Thousands of beg bugs nibbling on your toes and underarms.... What a gruesome sight!!!

I love it!

sigpic

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

Comment

Originally posted by Granny View Post
        Thousands of beg bugs nibbling on your toes and underarms
        What's a beg bug Granny. Do they ask before they bite?

Comment

No, they are very rude and don't ask permission at all! Anyone know a good exterminator?

My buddies are OnieRN, Winnie49, Granny

Comment

*the scrapsville undercover detective stands silently in the corner... black trench coat done up with black hat tilted over her eyes.... hiding in the shadows so no one notices.

Quietly observing the accusations and waiting to uncover the truth.... must do some research into that cousins claim.... and someday I will know the secret of the mattress.....

For now the detective stays illusive until a verdict can be made.*

(ps if you missed it Mayor doll appointed me the town detective a while back..... just so you all know this is official business!!!)
            Don't procrastinate being happy!
            And don't procrastinate checking out my store!
            Orange Blossom- new release
            sigpic
            My SBM store

Comment

I think we need a Mayoral recount!!!!! Who left Pkdoll in charge?

Comment

Originally posted by Manatee25 View Post
                *the scrapsville undercover detective stands silently in the corner... black trench coat done up with black hat tilted over her eyes.... hiding in the shadows so no one notices.

Quietly observing the accusations and waiting to uncover the truth.... must do some research into that cousins claim.... and someday I will know the secret of the mattress.....

(ps if you missed it Mayor doll appointed me the town detective a while back..... just so you all know this is official business!!!)
                I SEE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Manatee25 View Post

I have a job for Manatee.......... You need to go to the Scrapsville thread and find out WHO is running the Welcome Wagon now. We have some new residences that need a visit!
                  sigpic OWNER OF THE B&B in SCRAPSVILLE

My Buddies are Maggie Mae, Knzus,Gotart, Patty, Mom7911, Winnie49, JAMIEPT, TWPClerk, and Poppabob
                  !

nie

Comment

Originally posted by jamiept View Post
                    I think we need a Mayoral recount!!!!! Who left Pkdoll in charge?
                    Good Question Jamie....... I think Granny appointed her after all our sheriffs disappeared. We had Shariff Bear and also a deputy but gosh they're gone now. I honestly think they were beamed up by the UFO's we had flying around town. That was a long time ago. Since then, no one has wanted to take the Sharif position....... I also heard that it was rummored that Granny's cousin was behind the disappearance. I think everyone else was afraid they would disappear too!

Everyone has been coming back to Scrapsville lately. Yippy!!!
                    sigpic OWNER OF THE B&B in SCRAPSVILLE

My Buddies are Maggie Mae, Knzus,Gotart, Patty, Mom7911, Winnie49, JAMIEPT, TWPClerk, and Poppabob
                    !

nie

Comment

whew glad this thread got lost ha ha
                      sigpic
                      My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Comment

Love this thread,...!!

My buddies: Nanwu, Moonlightpearl

Comment

Beg bugs are the ones that ate the bed bugs without asking them if it was ok to eat them!!!

Mayour Pkdoll stands, cause... cause.... cause... She aint got no chair in that office of her. They are all full of papers!!!

Where is that pink looking detective with the funny accent when you need her?
                          sigpic

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Comment

whew granny did not see me that time.That must mean oh can it be I Am INVISIBLE
                            sigpic
                            My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Comment

I'm ignoring you, peon!!!

sigpic

Comment

[QUOTE=Granny;90901]Beg bugs are the ones that ate the bed bugs without asking them if it was ok to eat them!!!

Ha, Ha, I didn't even notice that it said "Beg" bug!

<sneaking into granny's room and leaving a stink bomb in her matress>

"Run away, run away!"

Comment

Working...
                                X