Box my friends!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I love those Rosana, brilliant
    My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Comment

These are Way Cool Rosana! Thank you!!!!!
      [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Comment

Awesome!!! I love them.... And yes, I can see you all excited like a little girl with a new toy. And that is just what you are. And thank you so much for putting Smile in a box!

Smile, honey.... Tell your hubby I'll gladly pay the postage!!

sigpic

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

Comment

Rosana ship me to Jazz ok!! Than from there ship me someplace beautifully warm and an ocean breeze. Hmmmm! this could be fun!

My Buddies are Marion, Kimbob, Jazziel (RIP), Wolvsie35, Crops2dawn, Makeyesup, Kazr, Moonfairy, Moonlightpearl, and scrappyaggie48

Comment

Smileeeeeeeee!!!!

Originally posted by Smile View Post
            Hay Rosana my husband always wanted to put me in a box except he wanted to mail me to China with no return address.....I love it , and thanks for the laugh........xoxox
            Heheheheeh, My God, China?
            Poor Smile girl! heheheehe, very funny its husband, I loved this commentary!

kisses

Comment

Pkkkkkkkkk!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by pkdoll View Post
              Rosana ship me to Jazz ok!! Than from there ship me someplace beautifully warm and an ocean breeze. Hmmmm! this could be fun!
              Okay! Approved Paula !
              It can follow Jazz in it problem ok hehehehe
              Kisses (please does not bring notebooks) hehehehe

Comment

Rosana these are just great!!! Hmmm where would I want to be shipped to? Ireland...anyone from Ireland?

My buddies are OnieRN, Winnie49, Granny

Comment

Wow those are fantastic.....
                  And no not quite Ireland but pretty close....just a very very short plane hop
                  See Raff's Latest Adventures....

Comment

WOW RO this boxes are fantastic!!!!!! love them!!!!!!!! i will send you some pictures of my girls and hubby to have it in boxes!!!!!!
                    Granny please i pay the inssurance for mailing smile wanto to ve sure she arrives ok to china! LOL
                    Jamiept, I'm from ireland but my granddad was it! some you are welcome to rome and then we go together to ireland!!!!!
                    huggsssss
                    wendy
                    Sacannon, Granny, Marion, Eye, OnieRN, *Eng*,Rosana,Angelwithin, Jamiept son mis amigas!!!!!

Comment

oh I get of work and see presents. Wow I love and thank you Rosana xo. Bravo,beautiful
                      sigpic
                      My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Comment

Thank you Rosana, this is so nice, i love it.
                        Wolvsie, Eye, Tiffany scraps and Smile are my buddies.:cool

Comment

This is really nice Rosana, you have great ideas !!

My buddies: Nanwu, Moonlightpearl

Comment

wow Rosana these are awesome, now I will fit in my hubbies ech bag when he is deployed overseas yay

My buddies are Angelwithin, omajo, babylicious36, all my memories. and Angle

Comment

Oh Ro, these are wonderful...you are always thinking of us! Thank you so soooo much!

My Bud's 'R' Marion, Verleen and Jormanoy
                              Love is not blind. It sees more not less and because it sees more, it's willing to see less.

Comment

Originally posted by mandijane55 View Post
                                And no not quite Ireland but pretty close....just a very very short plane hop
                                Ha Ha! Isn't everything just a short plane hop over there?
                                Melanie

In case I go missing call Moonlightpearl, Granny, twpclerk or Smile! Then have them call Crops because we're probably together at the Yoville Races!

Comment

Working...
                                X