No announcement yet.

laurie got hurt

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

went to see hubbie and he is in sheer pain.He hates hospitals.I just hope he sees the light of day. even his pressure is now up.Thought he was coming home but I guess not.Bad storm ahead.Miss him girls.I would not know what to do if something happened to him.I do not have high hopes for him to go back to work but I wil not tell him that. I said we will get a new swing so we can enjoy the weather this summer and he looked at me and said I will be back to work by then. What a shame.He is such a nice person.

Now for the funny side of it.I got lost going there the first night and I stoppped a women it was a french Town.She ask me if I speak french.I said I am french but I cannot speak English.It took a few seconds to figure out why they were laughing.Also when I got in elevater I pressed the buttons.I panicked as the buttons would not press in.I almost pushed the alarm.I had my comicalsidekick sister and she pressed the button next to it.Most elevaters I have been on yah just have too press the button with number.So outof sadness comes some laughs.
    Now tonight clear breezing but coming home I missed my turn of.Yep longer trip home.Dress me up take me know where.Thank goodness I had my sister with me.I would be lost.
    sigpic
    My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Comment

Hang in there Eye, you never know what will happen in the future! Who knows he may heal and be better then before.
      Glad you had a time to laugh too. Good for the soul!

Comment

hey eye, sorry to read of Laurie's misfortune. Will pray that everything works out......glad you can look back already and see some funny things from this

My buddies are Angelwithin, omajo, babylicious36, all my memories. and Angle

Comment

Sorry to read that eye. I know things will be ok. Thinking of you xxxx
          My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Comment

Ditto Marion! we never know what will happen in future!
            so dear Eye you a strong woman and we are with you and your Laurie! things will be better!!!! so all our love with you
            hugss
            wendy
            Sacannon, Granny, Marion, Eye, OnieRN, *Eng*,Rosana,Angelwithin, Jamiept son mis amigas!!!!!

Comment

My prayers and thoughts with you and your hubby Eye, you are tight God will provide for His children. Hope he recovers good.
              Wolvsie, Eye, Tiffany scraps and Smile are my buddies.:cool

Comment

praying for you and your hubbie.
                take care of yourself!!!

Comment

You and your hubby will be in my thoughts and prayers, eye!!! {{hugs}}
                  God determines who walks into your life... It's up to you to decide who you let walk away, who you let stay, and who you refuse to let go.

Kathie

Check out my goodies in the SBM store

Comment

Hi Irene, Just wanted to say hello and see if there has been any more news on Laurie. I hope he is doing ok and not in too much pain. He's got a great little nurse taking care of him. Your both in my throughts and prayers! Give him a "BIG" hug from me!

Love Ya,
                    Onie
                    sigpic OWNER OF THE B&B in SCRAPSVILLE

My Buddies are Maggie Mae, Knzus,Gotart, Patty, Mom7911, Winnie49, JAMIEPT, TWPClerk, and Poppabob
                    !

nie

Comment

Girls laurie is coming home tomorrow.He broke my heart when he broke down and said he was usless. I think he is depressed.I do not know how I am going to get him home and up the stairs.Gee I never felt so alone.So I may not be on for a little while. xo Luv yah all
                      sigpic
                      My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Comment

Well Ethan just left for Cuba.I hope he does not loose his passport.I will worry till he gets home.I just hope he has fun and does not get lost.I will never send a child again on a cruise.My first and last time.I hope he comes home.
                        sigpic

Comment

Eye, I happy to hear Laurie is coming home!!! Thats GREAT news! Ethan will be FINE!!! He is going to have a blast! Try not to worry tooo much, but I know you will.... have a glass of wine tonight.... I think your gonna need lots till he comes home! LOL

My Buddies: Jazz, Smile, Sue, Eng and Eye "CHILLS", Poppabob, PKdoll, Onie, Pickngrin

Comment

Thanks crops.I need a nice drink of wine.Sitting here alone and ready to burst.
                            sigpic

Comment

Oh Eye! We love ya girl! BIG ((HUGS))! Things will be o.k. with Ethan. He's in God's hands. Prayers for you and your hubby. I'm sure things will get better. Sending love to you!

Debby
                              My buddies are Granny, Wolvsie35, angelwithin, twpclerk, moonlightpearl, Vanessa, Wickel, Smile, Eye and Pink Lollipop

Comment

Oh, Eye, I've not been around for a bit and I'm so very sorry to hear about Laurie. He must be scared - but he may be back to work again sooner than anyone thinks. Ethan will probably be so excited when he gets back - he'll be tan and smiling! Just remember to take care of yourself - you're very special!
                                Love,
                                Julie aka MaggieMae

P.S. I've had the same trouble with elevator buttons. I feel so foolish pushing away at the wrong one! Glad you had a laugh - it always helps!
                                Julie

Comment

Working...
                                X