laurie got hurt

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dear Irene,

Sorry to hear of Laurie's fall & operation, hope the pain eases up soon & he begins to feel better.Pleased to hear he will be home with you once again.
    I am sure Ethan will be fine,kids go with the flow while we sit home & worry about them & while we do that they are out having a fabulous time Think of all the fun stories he will tell you when he returns.
    Big Hug for you.
    Karyn xxxxxx

my buddies are Wolvsie,Granny,pkdoll,nanwu,bluevelvet & knzus.

Comment

HERE IS A BIG HUG FROM ME TO YOU BOTH!
      sigpic OWNER OF THE B&B in SCRAPSVILLE

My Buddies are Maggie Mae, Knzus,Gotart, Patty, Mom7911, Winnie49, JAMIEPT, TWPClerk, and Poppabob
      !

nie

Comment

Awe, Wish I could be there for you. Not much of a wine drinker, but I do like Asti! Glad to here Laurie is coming home though. It won't be so quiet once he comes home! hmmm, you may wish for the quiet after he comes home, he may be having you run all around for him! They will probably give him crutches to get around on. Well, they do that here anyway. I don't know about there. (I shouldn't say "give", I am sure it is hidden in the bill some where)

I have a pair they gave me when I had surgery to remove a sewing needle in my foot. It went in "eye" first, then broke off. We couldn't get it out, neither could they at the ER. They sent me home with the needle still in my foot and told me to come back the next day to have it surgically removed. I had to sleep with it in my foot. I think that is the most pain I have ever been in (and that was with pain killers). I know this in no way compares to Lauries situation. I just thought of it because of the crutches.

Don't worry about Ethan, he will be fine. This is a great adventure for him.

Take care Eye! Hugs!!!
        [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Comment

Eye, Ethan will have a wonderful time. Cubans love the American people, and it really is a beautiful island. He is in for a treat.

So, relax, breathin, breath out.... Are you a blond?

sigpic

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

Comment

Originally posted by Granny View Post
            Eye, Ethan will have a wonderful time. Cubans love the American people, and it really is a beautiful island. He is in for a treat.

So, relax, breathin, breath out.... Are you a blond?

Yeah but we are Canadians. Laurie is now home with great difficulty.I got him in the house.His spirits are crushed.But I will make him better.
            sigpic
            My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Comment

Just to let you know that you have NO REASON to be lonely.... YOU GOT US!

Lots of hugs going your way! Oh and you too Eye... hehehe

*snicker, can't forget our Eye*

My Buddies are Maggie Mae, Knzus,Gotart, Patty, Mom7911, Winnie49, JAMIEPT, TWPClerk, and Poppabob
              !

nie

Comment

Eye... We love every one!! Ops, I mean, they do. Me... Well, I'm not prejudice either... I hate everybody alike!!!

ps: Give that man of yours some Mojitos. That will make him better fast!!!
                sigpic

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

Comment

I've not been around for a while and only just read about Laurie. I'm so sorry this happened and we're praying for a good quick recovery. I just wish we all lived around the corner form each other, that way we could all come over and cheer you up. Sending my love n hugs over to you girl ...... the last line here is good to see though, it means you are on the positive and yes you will make him better. If there was anyone I'd want looking after me if I was sick [other than Tom of course, he is fantastic] is you sweetie. Love ya Sue xx

Originally posted by eye View Post
                  Yeah but we are Canadians. Laurie is now home with great difficulty.I got him in the house.His spirits are crushed.But I will make him better.
                  Sue xx

sigpic Makeyesup and Marion are my Buddies

Relax, take it easy and enjoy.

Comment

WELL GIRLS I GOT HIM CRUTCHES,A WALKER ,A WHEELCHAIR,A FOOTSTOOL.A WEDGE PILLOW TO ELEVATE LEG,A COMMODE CHAIR AND A RAISED TOILET SEAT,a brace for his bad knee AND MOST OF ALL LOTS OF LOVE.
                    He likes to be able to sit up and once home he is in better spirits.Gravol does wonders for sleep and he had the best sleep.
                    The cast they kept putting the price up.First it wa $200 then 300 then 400 but physio found one for $100.So so many times a day I remove the cast change dressing once use ice exercise and elevation.Couch is now his bed but had to use cushions of other coach to make the coach higher.Have to get rid of water bed now I cry.Need a higher bed.

Ethan wrote me which was a nice surprise.He said the wether was warm and he swam in the ocean. He loves the people and their culture.He said the flight was scary and the people at the airport were very mean.I wonder if it was because of his epi pen and meds or if it was beacause of all those silly teens.WellI am up early now.I forgot Laurie gets up early.
                    sigpic
                    My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Comment

Hi Eye,

Your a strong woman and Laurie is in good hands! We Know YOUR Giving him lots of love! Wished we could be close to help! HUGS sending your way!

!

nie

Comment

I'm so glad you heard from Ethan. For the most part it sounds like he's having a good time. Please know that he's in my prayers.

It sounds like things are going fine with Laurie. You will both settle into a routine soon. Praying that his pain lessens each day.

Keeping you close in thoughts and prayers. ((HUGS))

Debby
                        My buddies are Granny, Wolvsie35, angelwithin, twpclerk, moonlightpearl, Vanessa, Wickel, Smile, Eye and Pink Lollipop

Comment

Hello Eye: It was so great to hear your voice on the telephone when I got home. So sorry about Laurie and he is strong and has your support so try not to worry. It sounds like Ethan is having a great time and they have lots of things on those resorts for young people . Talk to you soon.......xo
                          sigpic....

Comment

Welcome Home Smile!!!! You"ve Been Missed! Hope You Had A Better Flight Coming Home!

!

nie

Comment

What a time to get him home.Every bump was terrible.I can see an improvement each day.He will feel better once the winter goes and we can go outside.His appetite is poor but that is okay as I know it will pick up.I had to postponethe scope that we waited since last June.Will get it done after ankle is fixed.We will do fine.Sheena is like a mother hen.
                              sigpic

Comment

Sweetie! its great know laurie is at home now! and you are so so care with him! he will be better each day, dont forget granny's mojito for sleep better
                                and for Ethan dont WORRY girl, he's much better than us know so he will have fun and soon will be back home!
                                all my love for you, you are never alone!!!!!!!! we are always wit h you
                                hugggsssss
                                Sacannon, Granny, Marion, Eye, OnieRN, *Eng*,Rosana,Angelwithin, Jamiept son mis amigas!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X