wanted BOB BEAR ??????????

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wanted BOB BEAR ??????????

Yes, Bobby if you happen to check in here....Happy Birthday and we miss you here!
    [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Comment

Rosana, maybe you can send him a PM and wish him a happy birthday and include the link for his card!

Onie
      sigpic OWNER OF THE B&B in SCRAPSVILLE

My Buddies are Maggie Mae, Knzus,Gotart, Patty, Mom7911, Winnie49, JAMIEPT, TWPClerk, and Poppabob
      !

nie

Comment

We do miss you in here Bobby, Hope all is well...
        Happy Birthday!!!!
        I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

Comment

Yes, hope all is well Bobby. Do drop in and have a chat. There is an actual chatroom that is in operation now thanks to angel Oh and Happy Birthday
          My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Comment

Happy B-Day Bobby Bear.

Comment

Happy Birhday Bobby Bear !!

My buddies: Nanwu, Moonlightpearl

Comment

Happy Birthday BB

My buddies are Angelwithin, omajo, babylicious36, all my memories. and Angle

Comment

Happy Birthday Bobby Bear and poor Steve has to put up with us all alone.....xo.....
                  Attached Files
                  sigpic....

Comment

Happy Birthday BB. We really miss you on this forum. I keep thinking of you every time I use one of your wonderful embies.

Comment

Bobby Bear you are sorely missed!!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! Hope you check in soon and let us know you are ok!

My Buddies are Marion, Kimbob, Jazziel (RIP), Wolvsie35, Crops2dawn, Makeyesup, Kazr, Moonfairy, Moonlightpearl, and scrappyaggie48

Comment

Happy Birthday Bobbie.We sure miss you around here
                        sigpic
                        My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Comment

Working...
                        X