No announcement yet.

Just so you know....

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Keep our fingers crossed.Hope all goes well.
    sigpic
    My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Comment

I am glad he is doing better hope he recover very good further and be himself soon.
      Wolvsie, Eye, Tiffany scraps and Smile are my buddies.:cool

Comment

My brother is home. Brought him back last night. He lives almost next door to me. I can see his bungalow from my window, and just beyond that, is my mom's bungalow. It really helps me to help them, every one being so close.

The doctor told him he has some heart damage, but not nearly as bad as they had feared. The arteries are pretty bad, but once he heals from this surgery, they will do more exploratory procedures and see what he needs. So we are very hopeful at this point.

Thank you all for your kindness and support. It's wonderful to feel all your love behind us!!! I'll still be busy with him for a few days, but will slowly increase my time here.

Have a wonderful and joyful weekend!

sigpic

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

Comment

Good news Estee......you should put RN after your name. Take care of yourself also and we will be watching out for you in Scrapvill . Nothing bad has happened since you have been absent ........I wonder why.......lol....
          sigpic....

Comment

Granny, I'm so sorry that I missed this earlier.... but very happy to hear that your brother is home and doing well at the moment..... remember to take care of yourself while you are taking care of your brother and mother..... I'll put your family on my prayer list..... {{hugs}}
            God determines who walks into your life... It's up to you to decide who you let walk away, who you let stay, and who you refuse to let go.

Kathie

Check out my goodies in the SBM store

Comment

bit late due to the fact i wasnt on much.
              praying for a speedy recovery for your brother. hope he is doing well and will only get better!!!

take care of yourself !!

Comment

So glad to hear that he's home! That will be a relief of sorts for you. It's nice that you live so close to both your brother and your mom.

Miss you around here! Take care of yourself and will be watching the threads for messages from you!

Debby
                My buddies are Granny, Wolvsie35, angelwithin, twpclerk, moonlightpearl, Vanessa, Wickel, Smile, Eye and Pink Lollipop

Comment

Granny !!! i so glad your brother is at home and little better each day! we are always with you dear!
                  Keep praying!
                  Baci
                  Wendy
                  Sacannon, Granny, Marion, Eye, OnieRN, *Eng*,Rosana,Angelwithin, Jamiept son mis amigas!!!!!

Comment

Thanks, every one, for the kind words and support. You don't know how much I appreciate reading all these encouraging posts!

We are taking one day at a time, cause If I take two or three, I'll kill him. Men are the biggest wimps when it comes to being sick. Now that he is doing better, I can relax and pick on him. He keeps complaining about the pain in his abdoment from the surgery. I told him women put up with that kind of pain every month for a good 40 years, and we ain't died from it yet!!!

Good grief!!!!

ps: Feels good to be able to laugh for a bit!
                    sigpic

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Comment

Granny I am soooo happy to hear that he is home, and that you are able to pick on him again. It will take time, and hopefully they will be able to open more arteries, or find an alternate course of treatment. Sounds like things are looking better for him. You take care of yourself as well. Prayers will continue your way.

My Buddies are Marion, Kimbob, Jazziel (RIP), Wolvsie35, Crops2dawn, Makeyesup, Kazr, Moonfairy, Moonlightpearl, and scrappyaggie48

Comment

<rotfl> Granny, you crack me up! Boy, we can sure tell you're brother and sister. Hope he continues to improve so he can pick on you right back! I'll continue to pray for your family and I'll put in a little extra word for you that you don't get too tired.
                        Melanie

In case I go missing call Moonlightpearl, Granny, twpclerk or Smile! Then have them call Crops because we're probably together at the Yoville Races!

Comment

Thank you girls... He is definetely getting better. I can tell cause he's back to being his old obnoxious self again!!!!

sigpic

Comment

Glad to hear it Granny!!!! Men are big babies..... yet we put up with them anyway. lol.
                            Don't procrastinate being happy!
                            And don't procrastinate checking out my store!
                            Orange Blossom- new release
                            sigpic
                            My SBM store

Comment

Glad your brother is doing well Granny. men are really big babies,..LOL........but we cannot without them, cann't we ???

My buddies: Nanwu, Moonlightpearl

Comment

Granny, I am so glad to hear the good news...I was worried while in Vegas...One thing he needs to do is eat smart and at least walk everyday if he can...I had a five bypass, and I have to work everyday on trying to stay healthy...and from experience, walking and staying away fatty foods is working so far...<wink> It doesn't matter how old you are...I'm only 36...lol..and this happened to me when I was 30...Keep the faith sweetie, it takes time...Hope things are less stressed for you right now...((HUGS))
                                I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

Comment

Working...
                                X