Scrapsville

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Calling on nurse peekabooeye

Peekaboo EYE, I hear they need some help at the Scrapsville Clinic. You should go apply for a position there.

Apesville seems to be too quiet! I'm afraid those critters are up to no good.

How about the B Party for EM? Has anyone heard from Wiz?
    sigpic OWNER OF THE B&B in SCRAPSVILLE

My Buddies are Maggie Mae, Knzus,Gotart, Patty, Mom7911, Winnie49, JAMIEPT, TWPClerk, and Poppabob
    !

nie

Comment

• Wicky wacka meakenke tootosle....

sigpic

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

Comment

• Originally posted by eye View Post
        Well if you knew before smiles and granny brought vegimite across the boarder to poision us all.They almost suceeded.The two together would make people believe them.I know they are inventing a fog that will take over our minds.Hospital I work there I am nurse peekabooeye(I think that is what they call me).
        OK Eye, I'll do some investigating on this story. My mind is still open. I guess those two are pretty sneaky. Sorry if I offended you but I just want to help out where I can and it sounded to me like you needed help. I'm going to do some detective work and spy on Granny and Smile <looks over shoulder for any of THEIR spies>

Hey I do need some help at the clinic could you come in one or two days a week to help out?

Debby
        My buddies are Granny, Wolvsie35, angelwithin, twpclerk, moonlightpearl, Vanessa, Wickel, Smile, Eye and Pink Lollipop

Comment

• Ok Everyone! The party is going ahead as planned. If Wiz and Emmy don't make it, they can enjoy the pictures at least. Jazzy, thanks for sending the Disney Princesses ahead. They are doing a great job of decorating already. I've gotten some fireworks but the apes keep getting into them and setting them off! Hope there are some left for the party! Onie and Lila2002, are the refreshments and cake coming along? Hope everyone is ready to party!
          Attached Files
          Melanie

In case I go missing call Moonlightpearl, Granny, twpclerk or Smile! Then have them call Crops because we're probably together at the Yoville Races!

Comment

• The Cake Is Done! It turned out great!
            sigpic OWNER OF THE B&B in SCRAPSVILLE

My Buddies are Maggie Mae, Knzus,Gotart, Patty, Mom7911, Winnie49, JAMIEPT, TWPClerk, and Poppabob
            !

nie

Comment

• YOU GUYS ARE AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
              Emily will be there with bells on....as for Pics, I just got my camera by UPS tonight I will take a ton of them for you in the morning when she gets up! She has therapy most of the day but I can still get some before the girls wear her out. I'll even put on her birthday dress for some pics. Sorry I don't get here as much, I'm just a little wore out myself I guess. Mark told Ems therapists that the week after the 4th of July, they are NOT to come because we are going on vacation!

My Bud's 'R' Marion, Verleen and Jormanoy
              Love is not blind. It sees more not less and because it sees more, it's willing to see less.

Comment

• Great! You deserve a vacation! So glad we'll get to see new pics of Em, too. See you at the party!
                Melanie

In case I go missing call Moonlightpearl, Granny, twpclerk or Smile! Then have them call Crops because we're probably together at the Yoville Races!

Comment

• Can't wait to see pics of the birthday girl! Happy 1st Birthday Emmie! BIG HUGS!!

Debby
                  My buddies are Granny, Wolvsie35, angelwithin, twpclerk, moonlightpearl, Vanessa, Wickel, Smile, Eye and Pink Lollipop

Comment

• Happy Birthday Emily !

My buddies: Nanwu, Moonlightpearl

Comment

• Originally posted by O2BNGdHope View Post
                      Ok Everyone! The party is going ahead as planned. If Wiz and Emmy don't make it, they can enjoy the pictures at least. Jazzy, thanks for sending the Disney Princesses ahead. They are doing a great job of decorating already. I've gotten some fireworks but the apes keep getting into them and setting them off! Hope there are some left for the party! Onie and Lila2002, are the refreshments and cake coming along? Hope everyone is ready to party!
                      Mel, I know curiosity killed the cat etc...

But what exactly is it you are doing here - putting together a scrap for Wiz's little girl? Really curious.

Comment

• Yeah, just thought this would be a good place to celebrate a big milestone. Emmy is such a special little girl to everyone here. I think everybody has adopted her as their very own sweetheart. I've only been on this site since Nov and I fell in love with her from reading all the posts and thought she deserved her own special birthday "party" here in Scrapsville. You only get 1 first birthday. I know there are alot of people on here with children but Emily and her family have had a hard struggle here lately above and beyond her medical issues and wanted to help cheer them all up. I'll start another thread today to put all her birthday cards in so they will all be together. Do a search on her and MsWizard and you can catch up on all the news on them.
                        Last edited by O2BNGdHope; 04-23-2008, 06:48 AM.
                        Melanie

Comment

• well it looks like the party is coming along nicely.......I have finished putting together Apeville and they all seem very happy.....actually the apes are having such a great time that I'm thinking about movin in with them (not really)LOL........need a supply of basket balls though as they puncture them as fast as I can fix them.......going to enter them in a league,the apes are great players (give the globetrotters a run for their money I'm sure)....and if anyones got a few bikes for the bike track that would be appreciated

My buddies are Angelwithin, omajo, babylicious36, all my memories. and Angle

Comment

• Vanessa Welcome to Scrapsville!! I can't wait to see your new pet shop! I have processed the necessary permits and you are set to go!!!
                            WOOHOO! Emmy is going to be one years old!! I really need to get her card made!! Such a doll she is! She is going to love this party!! Well I'm off to the office!!
                            Michelle I hope things are going good for you today!!

My Buddies are Marion, Kimbob, Jazziel (RIP), Wolvsie35, Crops2dawn, Makeyesup, Kazr, Moonfairy, Moonlightpearl, and scrappyaggie48

Comment

• Oh great news a new citizen for Scrapsville...welcome Vanessa..this is the place that will make you happy when you are sad...make you laugh when you want to cry..and just downright love being a part of ..I can't wait for your new pet shop to open..I am looking for a new little puppy..I couldnt bring my Carma to my new house and I have had a dog all my life..and I miss my animals dont have any to let me know when someone is at door or around the house..or to listen to my troubles..and never get tired of me talking to them..I want a miniature yorkie one of those little bitty ones..lol
                              I cant wait for the party..little em cut her first tooth on her b'day..how great is that...that is one little girl who is loved so very much..and her family also..she has a wonderful mom!!!
                              Nan so glad the apes are content..I will try and round up some basketballs and also will see if the goodwill has any bikes they might donate to a worthy cause..keeping the apes out of scrapsville..lol Again Welcome to Scrapsville Vanessa..hope to see you often around town...welcome wagon will see you soon Im sure..
                              My Buddy's Are Crops2dawn, Sue, Eye, Eng, Smiley, Kimbob, PKDoll and Autistic Wonder

Visit my Blog http://wordstodelite.blogspot.com/

Comment

• Thank you girls, I feel at home already. Granny are my slippers and my pipe ready by the fire for when I get home? - joke - Ha Ha Ha.

Now down to business. What kind of pets do you all, want. Jaz, got to be a big one to keep those apes in line, how about a lion?

Get your orders in now, so we can get the permits in place and get this zoo, oops should have said pet shop up and running.

Oh and I had better not forget to order some chihauhas for Granny's cat tigger.

Comment

Working...
                                X