No announcement yet.

Scrapsville

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LOL! They've been reading "Days of our Scraps". So that's where you hid the body of your dead wife..........
    Melanie

In case I go missing call Moonlightpearl, Granny, twpclerk or Smile! Then have them call Crops because we're probably together at the Yoville Races!

Comment

Originally posted by srussell View Post
      You ladies, crack me up about you male "idols"...
      and you'll have to wait until Michelle gets back from Vegas for the photos... There are plans to scrap the pages.

Believe it or not, I actually had to take time to meet with her family as they we worried I may rob her and leave her for dead in the Nevada desert...
      Or perhaps in grannys Mattress where your dead wify is
      sigpic
      My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Comment

Yep, they certainly have heard stories about this place! You can't blame them for being suspicious Steve!
        [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Comment

My Quuestion For Steve!

Okay Steve did your wify go to Vegas too? Did Michelle's DH go? It would seem to me that Michelle's family might have a good reason to be concerned!
          sigpic OWNER OF THE B&B in SCRAPSVILLE

My Buddies are Maggie Mae, Knzus,Gotart, Patty, Mom7911, Winnie49, JAMIEPT, TWPClerk, and Poppabob
          !

nie

Comment

"What happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas..."

Of course my wife went... she took the pictures! and she's not dead inside Granny's matress...
            sigpic
            Visit my aisle in the SBM store!
            My buddies are Granny, Moonbeam and Wolvsie35!

Comment

I know for a fact that is true, I did a layout with her!

Comment

So Steve... Spill the beans... who is your female idol? My hubby like Shania Twain and Sandra Bullock....lol He knows I will watch just about any movie with Depp in it! LOL I have to agree with the Shean Conery! He is a hottie no matter HOW old he gets!!!
                Don't procrastinate being happy!
                And don't procrastinate checking out my store!
                Orange Blossom- new release
                sigpic
                My SBM store

Comment

I Knew It....

Steve went to Vegas to for a meeting with George and his producers. So, the truth is that Steve and George are old buddies and planning to shot that new movie in Scrapsville. Is there any word on other members of the cast yet???? It is driving me nuts with all these people checking into the B&B and they're all here to check out the location. I heard a couple say that "SHE" will be in this weekend! Does anyone know who "SHE" might be? It sounds as if SHE is important!
                  sigpic OWNER OF THE B&B in SCRAPSVILLE

My Buddies are Maggie Mae, Knzus,Gotart, Patty, Mom7911, Winnie49, JAMIEPT, TWPClerk, and Poppabob
                  !

nie

Comment

Originally posted by Manatee25 View Post
                    So Steve... Spill the beans... who is your female idol? My hubby like Shania Twain and Sandra Bullock....lol He knows I will watch just about any movie with Depp in it! LOL I have to agree with the Shean Conery! He is a hottie no matter HOW old he gets!!!
                    Well, I do have a "thing" for redheads... Marg Helgenberger, Laura Linney, Joley Fisher, Anne Margaret, Gates McFadden (from Star Trek, I have an autographed 8"x10" from her...).. They ALL work for me...
                    sigpic

Comment

Ain't spilling nothin' about Vegas, you'll have to want until Michelle gets back...
                      sigpic

Comment

I know who "she" is. When she heard I lived in Scrapsville, she asked me to give her the bottom line on every one there. She even gave me permission to tell you all who she is....

Phyllis Diller

Attached Files
                        sigpic

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

Comment

Wow so many celebs coming to Scrapsville, we will have to start scrapping them and their moments of shame...
                          Wolvsie, Eye, Tiffany scraps and Smile are my buddies.:cool

Comment

Ok, I really need a straight answer about "George"... what is it about hime that all woman fined so appealing?

My wife and lady friends just drool whenever he appears in a new movie, in the paper, etc.

Any of you ladies want to give us guys a clue?
                            sorry cant help you there
                            i mean he is nice to look at but not my cup of tea really

hehe

oh and sorry guys havent been on in a while
                            have been swamped with running the Teapot and didnt even have time yet to move my animals yet.
                            so many things going on.

Comment

Originally posted by O2BNGdHope View Post
                              And if we're picking our favorites.....I really have to add Sean Connery. I don't care how old that man gets, he still has that special something that makes him irresistible.
                              oh yes Sean
                              i mean i might be to young for such a man
                              but hey that mans got charisma
                              WOW
                              i myself love Patrick Steward
                              ( my best friend laughs in my face but i cant help it )
                              oh and if we get started with yummy
                              i love William Peterson and David 'Horatio' Caruso
                              (and again my best friend keeps laughing in my face )
                              lol
                              hahah

Comment

Well, I do have a "thing" for redheads... Marg Helgenberger, Laura Linney, Joley Fisher, Anne Margaret, Gates McFadden (from Star Trek, I have an autographed 8"x10" from her...).. They ALL work for me...
                                Marg is pretty and
                                i too like red heads ( also in woman cause i love looking at the hair and wishing it was mine )

Comment

Working...
                                X