• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by lila2002 View Post
    oh yes Sean
    i mean i might be to young for such a man
    but hey that mans got charisma
    WOW
    i myself love Patrick Steward
    ( my best friend laughs in my face but i cant help it )
    oh and if we get started with yummy
    i love William Peterson and David 'Horatio' Caruso
    (and again my best friend keeps laughing in my face )
    lol
    hahah
    Who are these people.
    sigpic
    My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Comment

Originally posted by Granny View Post
      I know who "she" is. When she heard I lived in Scrapsville, she asked me to give her the bottom line on every one there. She even gave me permission to tell you all who she is....

Phyllis Diller

Ole Phyllis Diller looks good granny
      sigpic
      My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Comment

hey gang, I am leaving Nanwu in charge at the B&B over Easter. We're heading out to visit family for the holiday. She is fixing a wonderful Easter Brunch so you will need to RSVP.
        sigpic OWNER OF THE B&B in SCRAPSVILLE

My Buddies are Maggie Mae, Knzus,Gotart, Patty, Mom7911, Winnie49, JAMIEPT, TWPClerk, and Poppabob
        !

nie

Comment

Originally posted by eye View Post
          Who are these people.
          hahahaha ROFLMAO
          man this so proofs why my friend laughs in my face
          LOL

Patrick Steward is the captain on Star Trek Next Generation, and he plays the guy in the wheelchair in those X-men movies.
          He is english and really an shakespearian actor!

William Petersen is from CSI (las Vegas)
          David Caruso is from CSI Miami

Comment

I knew who you meant! Patrick Stewart also played the ghost in the remake of the Canterbury Ghost.
            [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Comment

yes thats him!! looks better in this picture though
              Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by lila2002 View Post
                hahahaha ROFLMAO
                man this so proofs why my friend laughs in my face
                LOL

Patrick Steward is the captain on Star Trek Next Generation, and he plays the guy in the wheelchair in those X-men movies.
                He is english and really an shakespearian actor!

William Petersen is from CSI (las Vegas)
                David Caruso is from CSI Miami

It's o.k. I know who they are! And I like them too! So your friend can laugh at both of us!

Debby
                My buddies are Granny, Wolvsie35, angelwithin, twpclerk, moonlightpearl, Vanessa, Wickel, Smile, Eye and Pink Lollipop

Comment

I agree with everyone on Sean Connery. That man has more sex appeal and charisma in his little finger than most men could ever have. I watch every single one of his movies. He is one of the BEST! George is dam good looking, but he is a player and he isn't afraid to let that be known. I am more into commitment, and he hasn't been much for commitment. But I still wouldn't mind meeting him-he is a hunk. I really like Richard Gere too or however you spell it-- he too is a hunk!! I love his silver hair!!! I could go on and on-but I will hold back for now. Well the Easter Brunch at the B&B was one of the best I have ever been to. TY for a wonderful Easter Brunch!! Now it's time to get a nap in. Too much extra activity this weekend-and I am pooped!!

My Buddies are Marion, Kimbob, Jazziel (RIP), Wolvsie35, Crops2dawn, Makeyesup, Kazr, Moonfairy, Moonlightpearl, and scrappyaggie48

Comment

You guys are all too funny...lol...My DH didn't go with me...I went with my family..It was a Christmas gift from them...and we had so much fun..I will be posting the LO I made of Steve and I in the forum as well...So you all can see we actually met...He is super guy and his wife is a sweetie...I enjoyed their company and we had a blast!!!!!
                    Steve, just so you know...My knee is scuffed up and bruised....lol..and you didn't believe me...<wink> Darn fire hydrant!!!

Talking about famous people, I could've brought home some very cute Elvis look alikes...Had my picture taken with one...Cute cute!!!

Can someone explain what happened in the bowling alley while I was gone? It looks like a tornado went through the place...

I missed ya all!!!!!
                    I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

Comment

Welcome back Michelle, we all missed you. Well there has been one big party going on here. A lot of people from out of town. The B&B has been booked. They are going to be doing a movie here. I don't know, with all the excitement around here, maybe the apes got into the bowling alley while we weren't paying attention!
                      [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Comment

Originally posted by wolvsie35 View Post
                        My knee is scuffed up and bruised Darn fire hydrant!!!

Can someone explain what happened in the bowling alley while I was gone? It looks like a tornado went through the place...

I missed ya all!!!!!
                        Come by the clinic and I'll fix you up Wolvsie! As far as the bowling alley goes, who was paying attention to the apes when all the commotion about George coming to town! We've been drinkin' and dreamin' around here and not paying attention to those darn apes! Sorry about that!

We missed you too!

Debby
                        My buddies are Granny, Wolvsie35, angelwithin, twpclerk, moonlightpearl, Vanessa, Wickel, Smile, Eye and Pink Lollipop

Comment

Now which one of you sent me those pills.I have been sleeping for days.Did I miss anything.Yawning again.OOOoo need to lay dowm Zzzzzzz
                          zzzz
                          sigpic

Comment

Free makeover and hair do wolvsie as a welcome home prezzie. Have sent you a voucher.
                            My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Comment

Thanks ENG...I could use one after this trip...lol...and Debby, thanks for fixing up my knee...I did some damage to it this time...<wink> I wish I could get my hands on the chic that pushed me into that fire hydrant...All I know is it hurt when it happened...UGH...Thanks again...
                              *off to clean up the bowling alley*
                              I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

Comment

Ok...and just where the heck was I? LOL..I come back and WOW! A whole new town....It's gonna take me DAYS to read through this thread!!!!

My Bud's 'R' Marion, Verleen and Jormanoy
                                Love is not blind. It sees more not less and because it sees more, it's willing to see less.

Comment

Working...
                                X