No announcement yet.

how many? (number of pages per project)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how many? (number of pages per project)

Pages in Scrapbook Max software can you add to one scrapbook I have done as many as 5 but wondering if there is a limit. I finally got my dream printer(HP Deskjet 9800 wide format) & will be able to print my 12x12 pages. Would be nice to have just one file for each of my kids(got 5). That way I wouldn't have to make so many scrapbook files..anyway thanks for any input on this...
    CHRISTINA

I have done a 15 page scrapbook and am sure you can do more than that, if heart desire
    Wolvsie, Eye, Tiffany scraps and Smile are my buddies.:cool

Comment

i have done a 21 page scrapbook

My buddies are Angelwithin, omajo, babylicious36, all my memories. and Angle

Comment

thanks so much. This will be good then....Wow 21 pages & counting! thanks
        CHRISTINA

Comment

I've gotten up as far as sixty (60) pages for a presentation...
          sigpic
          Visit my aisle in the SBM store!
          My buddies are Granny, Moonbeam and Wolvsie35!

Comment

Originally posted by srussell View Post
            I've gotten up as far as sixty (60) pages for a presentation...
            60 ..... doesn't it take forever to load that project...??? Just asking.

Comment

I did a vacation album that had 48 and then printed them and saved to my external hard drive. Takes a little longer to open but i loved having the freedom to do as many pages as i needed.
              Mint

buddies are- angelwithin

Comment

By the way bluevelvet I love your fairies.
                Mint

buddies are- angelwithin

Comment

I had one project that was over 40 pages. However, most of the time I keep them to a limit of 10 as they load faster if you don't overdo. It all depends on the speed of your computer and the size of the items you use on each layout too. However, if you want a slide show or .pdf, they need to be held together. On the last slide show that I made, I opened a new project, copied and pasted each .jpg file on a page and then did the slide show from there. It seemed to work faster that way. Just did not like the SBM advertisement on the end, so will probably do my next one outside of the program.
                  Usually I use a blank project to make my layouts and then open the one it belongs to and import it. This makes it much easier to publish each layout as I then only the current one will publish.
                  I sequentially name my projects with Roman Numberals to make it easier to find specifics. I save the published .jpgs the same way and only have to reopen SBM after I've looked at the file pictures.
                  Last edited by makeyesup; 03-30-2008, 09:21 AM.

My Buddies - pkdoll, Marion and CraftyScraps

&

Comment

I did one of my grand niece and its 113 pages. I've also done one that is 75.

Comment

Thank you all so much for all the replies...I had no idea you could do that many...I would not have so many files if I had asked this question a long time ago...
                      CHRISTINA

Comment

Hi, I have that printer too. I love it so far. It does a great job if you want a 12 x 12 printout. My sisters have the Photosmart Pro 8350 and the two printers use the exact same ink and the printouts are almost identical. We even compared a printout using the photo ink and not using the photo ink <only using the tri-color cartridge> and we could see very little difference. For comparison, I had a page professionally printed and printed it at home too--Iliked my home printed page better for colors, etc.

I have huge albums and many albums. Sometimes I combine one album with another album using import pages and then delete the original album.
                        My buddy is GrannyWin.
                        My sister, my friend, Laurie016. My daughter, mortonmomof2.

Comment

Working...
                        X