Love It!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Love It!!!

Hi fellow scrappers, i just recieved the cd this morning for scrapbook max and i love it!!!!!!!!!!!!

Welcome

Welcome Tasha 23! I have been using mine for almost a month now and I love it also! You'll find that the scrappers here are an exceptionally friendly and encouraging bunch.
    Nancy

Comment

Originally posted by Tasha_23 View Post
      Hi fellow scrappers, i just recieved the cd this morning for scrapbook max and i love it!!!!!!!!!!!!
      Told ya so!
      Melanie

In case I go missing call Moonlightpearl, Granny, twpclerk or Smile! Then have them call Crops because we're probably together at the Yoville Races!

Comment

There goes the housework!!!!

sigpic

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

Comment

I'm thanking that next year you will say the something. Because I still love mine
          Mint

buddies are- angelwithin

Comment

Ya right ... you may probably need a 'new laptop/pc' soon if your previous one 'storage' too small or 'a new printer' to print all your proud works. LOL (like me) may need to upgrade my ram soon cos those lovely kits and projects are taking up my 'storage' and 'Littel pink lollipop "(my top's name" is complaining a little (slow down in loading). Well Happy scrapbooking .
            sigpic

My Buddies are: autisticwonder, moonlightpearl, angelwithin, fourfoxes, Granny, O2BNGdHope, Vanessa, twpclerk, Tiffanys Scraps, EclecticDiva,LindaPete, Granny and grannywin..

Comment

Working...
            X