Baby Layouts Needed!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Baby Layouts Needed!

Hello All from The Groove, Scrapbook MAX!'s free monthly newsletter!

To help celebrate the exciting launch of Scrapbook MAX! Baby Edition, we're featuring baby-themed layouts!

We've already selected some stunning baby layouts from the member galleries, but we're looking for a few more to publish in the April 2008 edition of The Groove!

If you want to see your baby layout in The Groove, simply reply to this thread, and give us the link to it in your member gallery. We may just choose your baby layout! (But you'll need to do it soon - The Groove comes out on Tuesday!)

Though we won't be able to use all of the layouts, it will be fun for everybody to check in on this thread and view all of those adorable little ones!

Thanks in advance for participating!

Karin and Marnie
    for The Groove
    Last edited by Karin; 03-29-2008, 07:07 PM.
    The Groove Avatar made with embellishments found in our various Expansion Packs for Scrapbook MAX! 2.0

Baby Layouts

I didn't know if you wanted everything to be from SBM or not but here is one that is....

and here is one that everything is from "Chez Naninette"...

Last edited by lily6570; 03-29-2008, 06:06 PM. Reason: posted the wrong code...
    My friends are: Moonlightpearl, thecombsfive

Comment

I didn't do anything special to add to template, but I just think the sheep are so cute.
      Sweet Dreams
      Linda
      My buddies are twpclerk & moonlightpearl

Comment

Not sure if you want SBM kit only ones or if we can submit pages using any kits.

Here is one I created using a kit from the SBM cd [click on the thumb to see full size]

Sue xx

sigpic Makeyesup and Marion are my Buddies

Relax, take it easy and enjoy.

Comment

Hi - these are great!

FYI - your layouts do not have to be limited to SBM content; we're looking for your favorite baby layouts from your member gallery from which we will choose a few to simply to showcase/share with others in The Groove (we won't be sharing the content[i.e., embellishments, papers backgrounds] itself).

Again, though we may not be able to feature every baby layout in The Groove, sharing your layouts in this thread will be fun for everyone (we ALL love baby LOs, don't we?)

Karin
          for The Groove
          Last edited by Karin; 03-31-2008, 11:59 AM.
          The Groove Avatar made with embellishments found in our various Expansion Packs for Scrapbook MAX! 2.0

Comment

Thank you ... you do realize you have let loose a whirl wind now dont you lol

Here is another I hope she is young enough ... might be more of a toddler here than baby.

Originally posted by The Groove View Post
            Hi - these are great!

FYI - your layouts do not have to be limited to SBM content; we're looking for your favorite baby layouts from your member gallery simply to share with others in The Groove (we won't be sharing the content[i.e., embellishments, papers backgrounds] itself).

Karin
            for The Groove
            Last edited by AmeliasMuma; 03-31-2008, 11:56 AM.
            Sue xx

Comment

Muma!!! I was hoping you'd contribute that one! I'd seen it before. Love this layout!!! But I think you have to put it in your gallery here at SBM for them to use.
              Last edited by O2BNGdHope; 03-31-2008, 11:59 AM.
              Melanie

In case I go missing call Moonlightpearl, Granny, twpclerk or Smile! Then have them call Crops because we're probably together at the Yoville Races!

Comment

Here are a few more.

Just a few more ... think I'll leave it after this for a while to let others get some in to

Sue xx

Comment

Just noticed I put in the wrong link LOL ... thanks for that. I had uploaded it here just got the wrong link ... all fixed now ... love how people look after and think of others here

Originally posted by O2BNGdHope View Post
                  Muma!!! I was hoping you'd contribute that one! I'd seen it before. Love this layout!!! But I think you have to put it in your gallery here at SBM for them to use.
                  Sue xx

Comment

Here's one more layout....

My friends are: Moonlightpearl, thecombsfive

Comment

Baby layouts

Here is one of mine to consider:

Uses by Wedding Kit thats in store.

Gallery link:
                      http://www.scrapbookmax.com/gallery/...00&ppuser=5593

Hugs from Carena
                      Kind wishes from Carena
                      Scrapbook Max Digital Designer
                      Visit me in the store Here also grab my blinkie if you wish.

Comment

Baby LO

Here is one for you!!

My Buddies are: Angelwithin, O2BNGdhope, Moonlight Pearl, Marion, , pkdoll, Smile, Eye, Oceania

Comment

Working...
                        X