Old fashioned tractors needed

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Old fashioned tractors needed

Does anyone know where I can find old fashioned tractors or farming equipment? I'm doing a farming page and some. Thanks for your help.

Debby
    My buddies are Granny, Wolvsie35, angelwithin, twpclerk, moonlightpearl, Vanessa, Wickel, Smile, Eye and Pink Lollipop

I saw some at Attic Treasures, the old kind with the front wheels really close together. It was near the bottom of the page.

http://happy-digiscrapper.blogspot.c...max-results=20

Comment

Thank you so much pilotswife! It is exactly what I needed!

Debby
      My buddies are Granny, Wolvsie35, angelwithin, twpclerk, moonlightpearl, Vanessa, Wickel, Smile, Eye and Pink Lollipop

Comment

You are very welcome! Glad to help! That site has a lot of cute stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by fourfoxes View Post
          Does anyone know where I can find old fashioned tractors or farming equipment? I'm doing a farming page and some. Thanks for your help.
          Hi dear,

I don't have any. But found this and 'snap' it for you hope is useful :P. I am sure others will soon 'rush in' for more goodies.
          Attached Files
          sigpic

My Buddies are: autisticwonder, moonlightpearl, angelwithin, fourfoxes, Granny, O2BNGdHope, Vanessa, twpclerk, Tiffanys Scraps, EclecticDiva,LindaPete, Granny and grannywin..

Comment

Thanks for the help

I have all I need now. Thanks so much for all the help girls! I truly appreciate it. Check out my newest page in the gallery.

Debby

Comment

Originally posted by pilotswife View Post
              I saw some at Attic Treasures, the old kind with the front wheels really close together. It was near the bottom of the page.

http://happy-digiscrapper.blogspot.c...max-results=20
              Great site. Thanks
              My buddy is GrannyWin.
              My sister, my friend, Laurie016. My daughter, mortonmomof2.

Comment

Working...
              X