Love It Steve

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Love It Steve

I was browsing on the gallory and came across your 30th class reunion layout... That is totally cool! I love the way you inserted both the past and present pictures of the ladies in the layout. Such a great IDEA!
    sigpic OWNER OF THE B&B in SCRAPSVILLE

My Buddies are Maggie Mae, Knzus,Gotart, Patty, Mom7911, Winnie49, JAMIEPT, TWPClerk, and Poppabob
    !

nie

The reunion was a lot of fun and I actually got additional photo contributions of the last couple of days. I used SBM export to HTML option to create and share the pages. Check this link out

http://www.iireproductions.com/clien...s76/index.html

The design was a spinoff of my "Classmates" template I did a while back. I used the same elements from this kit

http://www.iireproductions.com/clien...sbm_school.htm

Steve
    sigpic
    Visit my aisle in the SBM store!
    My buddies are Granny, Moonbeam and Wolvsie35!

Comment

Oh What A Cutie!

Steve, I love that long hair............ hehehe. But your ready a handsome guy now! If the rest of you haven't checked out the Reunion pics that Steve has done, well go check it out! You really had a big job scanning the old HS yearbook pics. Did you scan them individually or did you scan a page at a time then cut and paste them? I have my 30th reunion pics to do too but I have to scan the orginal pics because I can not find the negs.

Onie

My Buddies are Maggie Mae, Knzus,Gotart, Patty, Mom7911, Winnie49, JAMIEPT, TWPClerk, and Poppabob
      !

nie

Comment

Class reunion

Wow Steve, you sure did a awesome job on that slideshow. I am impressed!
        (and I don't impress easily, Ha ha ha)
        Glad you are back!

Marion

Comment

Originally posted by OnieRN
          Steve, I love that long hair............ hehehe. But your ready a handsome guy now! If the rest of you haven't checked out the Reunion pics that Steve has done, well go check it out! You really had a big job scanning the old HS yearbook pics. Did you scan them individually or did you scan a page at a time then cut and paste them? I have my 30th reunion pics to do too but I have to scan the orginal pics because I can not find the negs.

Onie
          Handsome... I don't think so! Unless you like middle-age robust guys (LMAO)

I scanned a page at a time then cropped the desired photo, resized to something manageable, then saved as a new file...

Try using Lee's suggestion with the digital camera and it's macro settings. That works well too. I had to use that for a few photos after the fact. My scanner is now in New Hampshire
          sigpic

Comment

Great job, Steve, thanks for lettings us see it!

One question?.... Who invited all those tacky people?

Granny
            sigpic

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

Comment

Lee's Suggestion

Steve or Lee, What suggestion using a digital camera and macro settings? Scanning is SO SLOW! I'm open to suggestions!

Onie

!

nie

Comment

http://www.scrapbookmax.com/forums/s...14&postcount=4
                sigpic

Comment

Very cool, Steve!
                  God determines who walks into your life... It's up to you to decide who you let walk away, who you let stay, and who you refuse to let go.

Kathie

Check out my goodies in the SBM store

Comment

Working...
                  X