Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another Thought!

How About this......

I think it would be great if there was a "new member" section that has commonly asked questions. If we have one, then it is not very public for the newbies to find. Maybe have it located in the Tours on the Home page. If you notice, most all newbies will ask for help or suggestions regarding resources on printing (where to send out to and how) It could be another Forum link that experienced digital scrapers can put their resources at. That way the newbies can go there and read what the others have suggested. I see the same members giving the same information out on a daily bases. Also, they could have instructions on where to go to get the old templetes, and how to do that! I just think it would be awsome if there was a separate section on "Commonly Asked Questions. And have the resources there. In the tours about the SBM software, direct the newbies to the Forum on "Commonly Asked Questions". I know they would get a wealth of information, all in one neat forum. Then if they need further assistance, they will know who to ask and how!

nie
    sigpic OWNER OF THE B&B in SCRAPSVILLE

My Buddies are Maggie Mae, Knzus,Gotart, Patty, Mom7911, Winnie49, JAMIEPT, TWPClerk, and Poppabob
    !

nie

Good suggestion. There could be a frequently asked section.

Marion

Comment

Actually I just noticed there is one already on this forum, I just don't think that it is being used much for questions like these.

Marion

Comment

Oh Really?

If there is one then it is not being publicized. They should make a strong attempt to direct newbiew there and also for the oldies to put our suggestions there. A link should be established to direct new people there.

I sure didn't know it was there! Hummmmmmmmmm I would say it needs to be reviewed and used.

nie
        sigpic OWNER OF THE B&B in SCRAPSVILLE

My Buddies are Maggie Mae, Knzus,Gotart, Patty, Mom7911, Winnie49, JAMIEPT, TWPClerk, and Poppabob
        !

nie

Comment

FAQ sections are always good for us newbies!
          God determines who walks into your life... It's up to you to decide who you let walk away, who you let stay, and who you refuse to let go.

Kathie

Check out my goodies in the SBM store

Comment

Working...
          X