Teach Me

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Teach Me

Can anyone explain to me how i can make a template of my own with lots of details i cant even figure out how to get a blank page on the scrapbook max to make a template and i dont want any of the ones i have saved erased thanks!!

Babs

OK
    I will try

You go into Scrapbook Max
    It will ask you what would you like to do
    Click on Create a new Scrapbook
    Then at the top of the page with all the made templates you will see a blank page click once and then name your page then click ok
    You then have a new page to work on
    At the top of the page you will see icons a red heart as a eg if you click on it it will give you embellishment there are a number of icions you just have to play a little.
    I hope this helps
    Linda
    Mitchellsarah
    Linda

Comment

Be sure you use the "save as" option and give your page a new name. That will make it a new file and leave your old one in tact.

Marion

Comment

Another Suggestion

Always save your page before adding a new page.......... dummy me did 4 beautiful pages yesterday, of my grandbabies and didn't save them then.... you guessed, the computer locked up and had to be rebooted and I lost my work........... So this Grandma will have to recreate those pages!

nie
        sigpic OWNER OF THE B&B in SCRAPSVILLE

My Buddies are Maggie Mae, Knzus,Gotart, Patty, Mom7911, Winnie49, JAMIEPT, TWPClerk, and Poppabob
        !

nie

Comment

Working...
        X