Help!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help!!!!!

I have uninstalled and reinstalled my program. So far things are starting to appear back in my templetes, HOWEVER, my projects file is in the wrong place. I can not figure out the pathway where that belongs. When you click on "open saved scrapbooks" it appears blank! I have the file with the projects but can not figure out where the heck it belongs..... In the gallory? doesn't work and in the Images doesn't work!

Any help would be appreciated! I'm tired and frustrated! Good night!

nie
    sigpic OWNER OF THE B&B in SCRAPSVILLE

My Buddies are Maggie Mae, Knzus,Gotart, Patty, Mom7911, Winnie49, JAMIEPT, TWPClerk, and Poppabob
    !

nie

They should be under "my documents/scrapbookmax/projects."
    Make sure they are still there, if not copy and paste them back in there and then they should show up (I think)

Don't get frustrated. It will all work out!

Marion

Comment

Thank You - Found them

Thank God I found them. I had it in a file from "My Computer" that had a file for SBM. The problem is that everywhere I look on my computer, I find another Scrapbook Max file. If you go through Program Files, there is a different pathway there that leads to the gallory and images. I know these all link together but heck if I can see the whole picture. Maybe the higher up can send up a complete diagram of the pathway...... (hint hint hint). I know I made a mistake early on, by making my own file for SBM for my embellishments that I get from other places. I could not find the folders created by SBM so I made my own, which was good for me to know where they are. Needless to say, I should of named it differently then transferred to the folder from SBM, after I found them. I like to be organized, and in trying, a created new problems.

Thanks for your help!

nie

My Buddies are Maggie Mae, Knzus,Gotart, Patty, Mom7911, Winnie49, JAMIEPT, TWPClerk, and Poppabob
      !

nie

Comment

Marion = Need more help

Okay, I have my project file in the correct location but now my templete file is in the wrong place. Apparently, I had 2 files with the name of Templetes. I dragged everything from the one file to the other file. Now the templetes are all in one file. BUT, it is in the wrong place because I have no templetes showing up when I pick to add a page!

I really wish I could see a complete path flow sheet, as to where things should be. I know I confused things when I made folders with the same names that appear within the program. I can not visualize where the folders are in relationship to "My Documents" and "Program" I was also reading another post where someone renamed a folder........... Shoulds like a common mistake.

nie

!

nie

Comment

ScrapbookMax sets up a folder in My documents/Scrapbook Max/ within this folder there should be 3 folders named "projects, published files and templates"
          Make sure all three of these are there. Also make sure the spelling is correct. I am not sure, but that may be critical for Scrapbookmax to find the correct folder.
          Not to be picky but I notice you use a different spelling for "Templates".

Try that and see if that works. We will just keep trying and sooner or later we'll get it right. (and then stop messing with it, ha ha!)

Marion

Comment

Onie, here is a picture of Windows Explorer showing the working files. This is were every thing you make with Max ends up. The ones in Programs files are the embellishments, and packs that come with the program.

Let me know if this helps and if you need anything else to make it more clear. And please try to relax, you're looking a little purple and I'm afraid your heart is about to have a nervous breakdown!

Granny
            Attached Files
            sigpic

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

Comment

Ops, sorry Marion, did not realize you were answering at the same time. Two great minds, eh? Or one great mind and one peon (me).

Granny
              sigpic

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Comment

Your Good Marion!

That was the problem...... I mispelled templates! nie

Thank You! nie

!

nie

Comment

Sometimes it's the little things!

Glad I could help!

Thanks for your help too Granny. Pictures are always helpful and 2 minds work better then 1. (I think)

Marion

Comment

Granny

So the Program pathway and the My document pathway are 2 separate paths that never meet. Program will have my embellishments in it! I kept expecting to see the relationship between my embellishments and my templates.

What really started the confusion was when I tried to put my pictures in a folder that would be easy to use. I found photo folders in different places.

Thanks for the diagram of the "My Document" path!

nie

!

nie

Comment

You are both most welcome. Have a great weekend!

Granny
                      sigpic

Comment

Working...
                      X