Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Congratulations to Juliehclark

May I be the first?

Congrats! You deserve it, Your layout was very cute, as are all your layouts!

Marion

Congrats Julie... great work!
    sigpic
    Visit my aisle in the SBM store!
    My buddies are Granny, Moonbeam and Wolvsie35!

Comment

Y'all are so sweet! thank you! I am so honored!

Everyone on here does such cute stuff! I was ecxited to be picked.

For literally YEARS I have been considering getting into digital scrapbooking because all my good intentions with paper never materialized.

I put it off because I KNEW I would be hooked - and I was right! In the month I have had SBM, I have spent LOTS of time at the computer!! But I guess the payoff is OK - Now at least my kids will have baby books instead of blogs that probably won't be around 10 or 20 years from now!

Thanks again!

I don;t guess I will submit a layout for the vacation contest - We didn;t go on any vacations! (Hard to do with a newborn!)

Thanks again!!!

Please visit my SBM store!

Comment

Julie, I mentioned someplace else, but I will mention it again. Congratulations, you did a great job and deserved to win. I'm glad you did. Keep up the good work, I'm learning a lot from your work.

Granny
        sigpic

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

Comment

Congrats

Doesn't surprize me........ I have enjoyed all your layouts. Congrats and keep up the good work.

nie
          sigpic OWNER OF THE B&B in SCRAPSVILLE

My Buddies are Maggie Mae, Knzus,Gotart, Patty, Mom7911, Winnie49, JAMIEPT, TWPClerk, and Poppabob
          !

nie

Comment

Congrats Julie.

I don't go on vacations much either. Last one was in 2002. I was looking at some of the pictures of that vacation today and my gilrs were soooo small!

Comment

Auguri Julie

Hey Julie!
              Congratulations!!!! you do a great job, like all your templates, I enjoyed it tooooooooo , I also have two babies , I understand you, i not too easy have vacations with a nweborn, buy i'm sure you will do another great job!
              I'm agree with you Granny I'm learning a lot !!!!
              Auguri!!!!!!!!
              Ciao
              Wendy
              Sacannon, Granny, Marion, Eye, OnieRN, *Eng*,Rosana,Angelwithin, Jamiept son mis amigas!!!!!

Comment

Congratulations Julie on a well deserved win
                Its great to see how others put together a L/O, am getting heaps of pointers in colours & layering etc that I normally would not do myself ,again
                well done !

Comment

Way to go Julie - nice work!

Karin

Comment

Mentioned my thoughts in another thread to, but seeing there is a special thread for you..I want to say again..congratulations, and hope to see more of your fabulous pages.. Truly a well deserved win there Julie.. keep up the great work

Comment

Well Done

Congratulations Julie
                      Well done
                      Keep up the good work.

Linda
                      Mitchellsarah
                      Linda

Comment

Congratulations!

Can you believe I'm on vacation and just had to find a computer and check up on what's going on in SBM! That's addiction for you! I'm sitting at a computer in Tucson AZ at a junior college!

Congratulations! I love to see your work.
                        Julie

Comment

Working...
                        X