Thank you all...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thank you all...

For the wonderful templates, kits, and embies you are all sharing. It's wonderful to see how so many of you have taken the plunge and started making your own embies and sharing them.

I would love to comment on every thing I see here and in the gallery, but I just don't have enough time. But I'm so impressed with the quality of work you all do. And it's so progressive. Every one gets better and better at this.

I'm honored to be among this bunch. Thank you so much. I don't even care anymore about the answer I got from the "Lonely Hearts Club", when they turned down my application for membership!

Hughs,

Granny
    sigpic

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

Totally AGree Granny!
    Thanks Everybody to share their talent and time!!!!
    I personally love all of then, and i download it tooooo but my pc have no more memory buuuuuu and is getting so slow but i guess i will transfer all my scrap files to an external disc
    Again guys thank you so much for your great job, someday i will be able to share some work!!!!!! I so happy to be part of the SBM Family

Wendy
    Sacannon, Granny, Marion, Eye, OnieRN, *Eng*,Rosana,Angelwithin, Jamiept son mis amigas!!!!!

Comment

Working...
    X