How to Get a Website...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to Get a Website...

does anyone know...I would love to do the affilate program...I have been using a different digital program...I feel confident with my digi skills...once I learn this stinkin' program.

so any suggestions...
    ty so much...I just know all my scrappin church friends would "love" to see my digi work...tee hee!

10 friends if I did math right...means I will have paid for my program.

Comment

There are alot of websites that you can get for free or very little money. Freewebs.com
      tripod

etc

Comment

If you just want to display your layouts and pu tin text, I would suggest a Blog. Try Blogger.com. Makes it real easy to make and maintain the site. And, you can still put in your affiliate banners! All for $0.00.
        Brett Kapilik
        Indigo Rose Corporation

Comment

i have mine on my blogger blog - I have also posted the link on web forums that I visit that allow linking )

Please visit my SBM store!

Comment

so...those who use blogger can you show me? I am looking forward to showing my work to two groups...one an online board I manage for my husbands brigade...and one for an online group I manage for moms at my church...I cant believer the opportunitys I have to display my pages.

(can you tell I love to promote things!)

Comment

I set up my blog address...I just would like to see how your pages are displayed.

Comment

Just Call Me "In Training"

I have no idea what a blog is or what the purpose of it is! Sounds stupid but I do not understand why have a blog and for what! So, how about educating me on this concept????

nie
                sigpic OWNER OF THE B&B in SCRAPSVILLE

My Buddies are Maggie Mae, Knzus,Gotart, Patty, Mom7911, Winnie49, JAMIEPT, TWPClerk, and Poppabob
                !

nie

Comment

If I understand this correctly...as I am familiar with viewing them...and just set up my own, a blog is kind of like your own personal journal...about anything you want it to be...and you can add visuals to it..."any" topic you can think of can be blogged about...they are usually for sharing...I have seen blogs for people to share about thier little ones...their hobbies (cooking, gardening), their travels, an organization "newletter", or themselves, etc. It would also be a great place if you did writing and wanted to share your writing with others.

I hope that helps...someone else might have more of a "techy" description...but thats been my experience.

Comment

I use blogger to blog but I have all my images on flickr - you can set up "sets" and make photos publick or pricate.

It's free up to a certain point but the membership unlimited fee is only 25 a year )

Please visit my SBM store!

Comment

Working...
                    X