QUESTION for Pickngrin

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• QUESTION for Pickngrin

Hi can you tell me does Bamboo Fun take up a lot of disk space?

Thanks
    My friends are
    EYE,DONNA,FOURFOXES,SNICKERS,TEXASTEACHER

I own the Wacom Intuos and it is basically the driver that is installed. It does come with software, but not necessary to run the pad. I am sure Terri will be here and answer shortly, but the answer is hardly any disk space at all.

Comment

I am so sorry for just now responding, I didn't even see the post. Here is how dumb I am....I have no idea how much space this takes up. I tried looking in my control panel but I wasn't sure what to look for
      I saw something called Pen Tablet there and that was 69 MB. But I am not sure if that is including the extra softwares that came with it which are all optional.
      I know that doesn't help you one bit. Sorry....

My buddies are Crops2Dawn and AutisticWonder

Comment

PICKKKKKK.... I went to my staples yesterday, just to check it out and know where there were, so I can tell hubby EXACTLY where to find it....and get this.... THEY DONT HAVE IT!!!! They looked at me like I was crazyyyyy....then I went to the manager and he said "Ohhh, we dont carry those!"..... So much for Staples!!!! Now I gotta find it somewhere else..besides the web....hubby does not like buying stuff off the web....geezzzzzzzzeeeeeeeeeeeee! lol

My Buddies: Jazz, Smile, Sue, Eng and Eye "CHILLS", Poppabob, PKdoll, Onie, Pickngrin

Comment

Originally posted by crops2dawn View Post
          PICKKKKKK.... I went to my staples yesterday, just to check it out and know where there were, so I can tell hubby EXACTLY where to find it....and get this.... THEY DONT HAVE IT!!!! They looked at me like I was crazyyyyy....then I went to the manager and he said "Ohhh, we dont carry those!"..... So much for Staples!!!! Now I gotta find it somewhere else..besides the web....hubby does not like buying stuff off the web....geezzzzzzzzeeeeeeeeeeeee! lol
          I am looking into this for you, all Staples carry the same thing. They are SKU's downloaded by corporate so they should have it. Check your PM's in just a few minutes.

My buddies are Crops2Dawn and AutisticWonder

Comment

THANKS Terri!!!!

My Buddies: Jazz, Smile, Sue, Eng and Eye "CHILLS", Poppabob, PKdoll, Onie, Pickngrin

Comment

Working...
            X