Features in Update

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Features in Update

Can someone tell me what new features are in the update? I found the link to order online. What other new things or improvements are included? I clicked on everything I could think of but I honestly can not find anything! Is there a memo or note with the information?

nie
    sigpic OWNER OF THE B&B in SCRAPSVILLE

My Buddies are Maggie Mae, Knzus,Gotart, Patty, Mom7911, Winnie49, JAMIEPT, TWPClerk, and Poppabob
    !

nie

This was posted in another part of the forum

New Version Available!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We released v1.0.4.0 of Scrapbook MAX! this morning. To get the latest release, select Help > Check for Update from the menu bar in Scrapbook MAX! That will automatically download the patch for you. It's free to anyone who owns an earlier version of Scrapbook MAX!.

Beyond bug fixes, we included some new exciting features that we know you're going to love. Some highlights include:

Added the option to order online photo finishing directly through Scrapbook MAX!. This feature can be found by selecting File > Order Prints Online
    Added the ability to import pages from other scrapbooks into your current scrapbook.
    Added more information about where files were installed when importing templates and gallery packs
    Added the ability to send your scrapbooks directly through Gmail, or your current SMTP server

You can see all of the details of the Readme HERE

Hope you enjoy

Darryl Hnatiuk
    Indigo Rose Corporation

Comment

You can click on the "ReadMe.htm" file located in "C:\Program Files\Scrapbook MAX!" ... That contains all the release notes and their history
      sigpic
      Visit my aisle in the SBM store!
      My buddies are Granny, Moonbeam and Wolvsie35!

Comment

Originally posted by Marion
        New Version Available!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We released v1.0.4.0 of Scrapbook MAX! this morning. To get the latest release, select Help > Check for Update from the menu bar in Scrapbook MAX! That will automatically download the patch for you. It's free to anyone who owns an earlier version of Scrapbook MAX!.

Beyond bug fixes, we included some new exciting features that we know you're going to love. Some highlights include:

Added the option to order online photo finishing directly through Scrapbook MAX!. This feature can be found by selecting File > Order Prints Online
        Added the ability to import pages from other scrapbooks into your current scrapbook.
        Added more information about where files were installed when importing templates and gallery packs
        Added the ability to send your scrapbooks directly through Gmail, or your current SMTP server

You can see all of the details of the Readme HERE

Hope you enjoy

Darryl Hnatiuk
        Indigo Rose Corporation
        Thanks so much Darryl. that helped alot.
        Cause I installed the new patch, But couldnt find anything different. Now I know what to look for.. Keep up the great work!
        Binkey

Comment

Version update to 1.04

I purchased my software in July 06 and love it but have just noticed that I have version 1.0.3.0 but this refers to a version 1.0.4 released back in February. I have tried using the help, check for updates option. This just tells me there is an error updating, that it can't download and to contact Indigo Rose. Are you able to tell me what I have done wrong?

Comment

Version 1.0.4.0 was just released last week. (Are you looking at the "Join date" in Marion's post above? That's the date that she joined the forums, not the date that she posted her message. )

You can always choose Help > Check For Update from the program menu in Scrapbook MAX! to see if there is a newer version available.
            Lorne ( )
            Scrapbook MAX! Software Developer

Comment

Yes - my mistake I was looking at the join date.

However I still have the problem when I follow the instructions from the help screen to get the updated version I get an error message that says the update information could not be uploaded, contact Indigo Rose for help. My setup works fine other than that and I regularly upload new templates and embellishments without difficulty.

Can anyone help with this?

Comment

If you are having a problem with the update, you can contact us with your original order number and we'll help you out.
                Scrapbook MAX! 2.0 is here!. It's simply better digital scrapbooking software!

Comment

Working...
                X