Helpppp before I rip my hair out!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Helpppp before I rip my hair out!

I have been trying to layer a image in PSP9 and nothing I do is right..This is my first time to try layering..Please can someone help? Mail to my email addy if you want..
    [email protected]

Thanks so much!!
    My friends are
    EYE,DONNA,FOURFOXES,SNICKERS,TEXASTEACHER

Wish I could help you but I don't have that program. Someone should be able to help though!

Debby
    My buddies are Granny, Wolvsie35, angelwithin, twpclerk, moonlightpearl, Vanessa, Wickel, Smile, Eye and Pink Lollipop

Comment

hi!!

Oh! Poor girl, what you need to make, I work with PSP XII, and one of the best programs for who makes scrapps now! I love making things in it,
      It writes what it needs to know, who knows I can give to an aid ok to it
      hugsss

Comment

hi sweetie

to make layered objects in psp you need to open a new page make sure you check click transparent

either draw, copy & paste your bottom layer on this page then

in the top tool bar go to Layer > New Raster Layer > Blend Normal - Opacity 100 - Link Set 0 - click check Layer is Visable & check both Lock transparency and Highlight in layers pallette are UN checked > ok

add your next image in this layer

continue until you have everything looking as you want it

to save so the layers remain in layers you have to go to > File > Save copy as > in save as image type Photoshop (psd)

hope that helps

fiona xx

An Exclusive Scrapbook Max designer
        , Check out my store
        Here

"If you look around and think the world is missing something, it is probably the gift you were supposed to be bringing."

Comment

Working...
        X