Congratulations

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Congratulations

Congrats to carena (great challenge btw ) winnie, mary (mh51), wolvsie, linda, pickngrin and to sue (twpclerk) excellent interview but hands off george clooney he's mine lol

An Exclusive Scrapbook Max designer
    , Check out my store
    Here

"If you look around and think the world is missing something, it is probably the gift you were supposed to be bringing."

Oh, Angel, please, please, please, I have dreamed of George 4EVER!!! Thanks, and thanks to SBM for including me in on the profile, I truly feel I am not worthy!! but did feel kinda special, lol. Hugs, Susie
    Happy Scrappin'! Susie

My Buddies are
    *eng*, EclecticDiva, fourfoxes, LindaPete, O2BNGdHope,
    Pink Lollipop, Tiffanys Scraps, Autistic Wonder,
    OnieRN, Moonlightpearl, LindaPete

Comment

Nice interview Susie, and great LO from everyone and thanks Carena for the January Challenge.

George asked me to pass this one to you Fiona & Susie

Attached Files
      My Buddies are: Angelwithin, O2BNGdhope, Moonlight Pearl, Marion, , pkdoll, Smile, Eye, Oceania

Comment

Oh, be still my heart!! He's mine Fiona, I was here first!! LOL
        Happy Scrappin'! Susie

My Buddies are

Comment

I didn't get the newsletter for some reason and The link in the Groove thread just takes me to sign up. Don't know why???
          [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Comment

Originally posted by sacannon View Post
            I didn't get the newsletter for some reason and The link in the Groove thread just takes me to sign up. Don't know why???
            Same thing happening to me............ Can anyone post us a LINK to let us in...!!!

Comment

This is the address that was in my email notification of the newsletter. Hope this helps!

http://www.scrapbookmax.com/newslett...-january-2009/
              Happy Scrappin'! Susie

My Buddies are

Comment

I finally got my Newsletter email, thanks Susie and great interview!
                [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Comment

Great interview, Susie! Loved all the layouts from everyone, too!
                  Melanie

In case I go missing call Moonlightpearl, Granny, twpclerk or Smile! Then have them call Crops because we're probably together at the Yoville Races!

Comment

Originally posted by scrappyaggie48 View Post
                    Nice interview Susie, and great LO from everyone and thanks Carena for the January Challenge.

George asked me to pass this one to you Fiona & Susie

Oh, that is funny! Ditto on the interview and layouts everyone! I'm looking forward to trying the challenge!

Debby
                    My buddies are Granny, Wolvsie35, angelwithin, twpclerk, moonlightpearl, Vanessa, Wickel, Smile, Eye and Pink Lollipop

Comment

Congratulations to all you wonderful ladies featured this month! Great interview, Susie!

Wonderful layouts and use of black and white. I learn so much from you all. Thank you for sharing!

sigpic

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

Comment

I ditto Granny and the rest of you!

Comment

Excellent Interview Susie!!! It's always great getting to know peeps better in here! And to the rest of you Congrats as well, awesome layouts as always!!!!

Aggie....you are hilarious!!!!! and I love the picture of George!!

My Buddies: Jazz, Smile, Sue, Eng and Eye "CHILLS", Poppabob, PKdoll, Onie, Pickngrin

Comment

Wonderful interview, loved the whole newsletter and thank you for allwho contribted.
                            I haven't received the newsletter for months but discovered the link from Gracie in my Spam this time!
                            My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Comment

Congrats to all who made it in the first newsletter of 2009 - what a super way to start a New Year.

My Buddies - pkdoll, Marion and CraftyScraps

&

Comment

Working...
                              X