FAO: Desmond, Karin

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FAO: Desmond, Karin

Desmond, Karin, Colin and many others work tirelessly making sure the site software works properly, updating the store, checking and answering our problems etc but we do tend to forget they are there so to everyone who works behind the scenes at Scrapbook Max! ...........a BIG and a

An Exclusive Scrapbook Max designer
    , Check out my store
    Here

"If you look around and think the world is missing something, it is probably the gift you were supposed to be bringing."

I second that! Thanks to all of you!
    Melanie

In case I go missing call Moonlightpearl, Granny, twpclerk or Smile! Then have them call Crops because we're probably together at the Yoville Races!

Comment

And a VERY big AT-TA-GIRL to you too, Fiona..our ANGELWITHIN!! BRAVO!! May this year be better than the last!!

THANKS SCRAPBOOK MAX!!

Comment

Thanks to everyone here, I have learned so much and I truly appreciate all the talent both behind the scenes and our wonderful designers!!
        Happy Scrappin'! Susie

My Buddies are
        *eng*, EclecticDiva, fourfoxes, LindaPete, O2BNGdHope,
        Pink Lollipop, Tiffanys Scraps, Autistic Wonder,
        OnieRN, Moonlightpearl, LindaPete

Comment

Thanks so much for the lovely note and all the kind comments - made my day!

Hope you all have a wonderful new year - looking forward to the year ahead with you all (especially seeing your creations!)!

Karin

(Thanks to Donna Thomas (autisticwonder) for the great blinkie!)
          Click here to grab your own Scrapbook MAX! banners and blinkies (scroll down to "Banners")

Comment

I agree a very big thank u to the Admin side of SBM in creating a fantastic site and for all their behind the scenes hard work - a very big applaud.
            My Buddies are: Angelwithin, O2BNGdhope, Moonlight Pearl, Marion, , pkdoll, Smile, Eye, Oceania

Comment

Oh yes because without them we would not be here.They are a mama and papa of digital scrapbookingThank You
              sigpic
              My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Comment

Ditto

My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Comment

Ditto, my first main site and still my favorite.

My Buddies - pkdoll, Marion and CraftyScraps

&

Comment

Ditto This site rocks Thank you

My friends are Smile, Kimmyann ,Marshalynn, wolvsie35 and Nicole

Comment

Many, many thanks for a great site and support!!! You're A1!

sigpic

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

Comment

My favorite software company! You guys/girls rock!

Thanks for all your do...
                        sigpic
                        Visit my aisle in the SBM store!
                        My buddies are Granny, Moonbeam and Wolvsie35!

Comment

Amen to that!

Debby
                          My buddies are Granny, Wolvsie35, angelwithin, twpclerk, moonlightpearl, Vanessa, Wickel, Smile, Eye and Pink Lollipop

Comment

Ditto what everyone else said. Happy New Year to all of you!

[SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Comment

Me, too! This is where it all started - digiscrapping!! Thanks for all the help and for keeping this site as great as it is!
                              Julie

Comment

Working...
                              X