Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hibiscus Layout

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Hibiscus Layout

    hello all I made this template and just wanted to show you a screen shot. If you like the embellishments I got the Hibiscus off of www.atomiccupcake.com
    and also www.scrapbook_bytes.com in the freebie sections.

    NanaC
    Attached Files


    Visit my blog
    Visit my section of the store here





  • #2
    Originally posted by NanaC95565
    hello all I made this template and just wanted to show you a screen shot. If you like the embellishments I got the Hibiscus off of www.atomiccupcake.com
    and also www.scrapbook_bytes.com in the freebie sections.

    NanaC
    I just love the Templant. But the second link doesnt work.. And I went to the first & I cant find the Templant. :-(
    Binkey

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by lilbinkey
      I just love the Templant. But the second link doesnt work.. And I went to the first & I cant find the Templant. :-(
      Binkey
      Hey NanaC,
      Do you think you could share it with us so we can just download it into SBM??
      It would be a lot easier.. :-)
      Binkey

      Comment


      • #4
        Beautiful job, Nanac. I love the colors and you put it together beautifully.

        Binkey.... On the second link, just take the line out of the name... Try this:

        http://www.scrapbookbytes.com/

        I just tried it and it works.

        Granny
        sigpic

        Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

        Please visit my Max Store

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Granny
          Beautiful job, Nanac. I love the colors and you put it together beautifully.

          Binkey.... On the second link, just take the line out of the name... Try this:

          http://www.scrapbookbytes.com/

          I just tried it and it works.

          Granny
          Thanks Granny!! Know it works..
          Hugzz,
          Binkey

          Comment


          • #6
            sorry about that Binkey

            when i posted my template I put blinkey instead of binkey. sorry hun..


            Visit my blog
            Visit my section of the store here




            Comment


            • #7
              Don't worry, she answers to anything, specially food and scrapping!

              Just kidding, Binkey!

              Granny
              sigpic

              Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

              Please visit my Max Store

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Granny
                Don't worry, she answers to anything, specially food and scrapping!

                Just kidding, Binkey!

                Granny
                LMAO!!!!!!!! Thats right I anwser to anything...... :-)
                No need to be sorry NanaC.. :-)

                Comment

                Working...
                X