psd and tip Templates

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• psd and tip Templates

Those templates out there at digi sites, any chance they work in SB Max? I can't seem to get them to work or am I missing something? Can one change the formating of the templates to sbm and they would work? (Or not? (\) Just wondering...
    Laurie Weber
    Wisconsin

Take a peak at pics:

Originally posted by Lor
    Those templates out there at digi sites, any chance they work in SB Max? I can't seem to get them to work or am I missing something? Can one change the formating of the templates to sbm and they would work? (Or not? (\) Just wondering...
    I don't believe they will work with a program like this. I think in order for them to work, you need a program like Photoshop which will break them into their individual layers.

Comment

If you mean what they call "ploppers" or "Quicky pages" I have used them. I use the drag and drop method and import them as a embellishment. I add the pictures, journaling and then save and publish them.

Marion

Comment

Thanx Metoth and Marion! I unfortunately, don't get the layering thing in Photoshop (or taken the time to get it ), so... for now, I guess I use the templates as sketches. Thanx guys and have a great day!
        Laurie Weber
        Wisconsin

Take a peak at pics:

Comment

Pretty much any digital scrapbooking kit you see on any web site can be used with Scrapbook MAX!. As long as it says they are giving you files in JPG or PNG format (about 99% of them do that - if not, I'm really not sure what they are doing...) they'll work great with Scrapbook MAX!.

Now of course, "templates" are a bit of another thing. Scrapbook MAX! is quite unique in that it lets you combine all of those JPG and PNG images into one file that is still 100% editable. Most digital scrapbooking sites don't yet offer templates, but they eventually will! We're working closely with a number of them so you'll have tons of choices in the future!
          Scrapbook MAX! 2.0 is here!. It's simply better digital scrapbooking software!

Comment

Originally posted by Scrapbook MAX!
            Pretty much any digital scrapbooking kit you see on any web site can be used with Scrapbook MAX!. As long as it says they are giving you files in JPG or PNG format (about 99% of them do that - if not, I'm really not sure what they are doing...) they'll work great with Scrapbook MAX!.

Now of course, "templates" are a bit of another thing. Scrapbook MAX! is quite unique in that it lets you combine all of those JPG and PNG images into one file that is still 100% editable. Most digital scrapbooking sites don't yet offer templates, but they eventually will! We're working closely with a number of them so you'll have tons of choices in the future!
            Oh yes, I have found that in the *HUGE* Digi world out there on the web, that SB Max works wonderfully with pretty much all of the products offered. SB Max is so versitile! But, that Digi world can be too darn over whelming at times... too many sites, too many kits, too many paper packs, and I want them all!!! I love it and hate it!!! But, I am truly happy to hear that templates will be coming to the rest of the digi world too!!! WOOO! WHOOO!!!! Thanx for the info!!!

P.S. Do you wanna throw any hints on which sites your working with?
            Last edited by Lor; 08-19-2006, 04:58 PM.
            Laurie Weber
            Wisconsin

Take a peak at pics:

Comment

I am a member of Story tellers club, and I heard they are adding a digital line that will work with Scrapbook Max. That would be wonderful, they have great stuff. (am I right SBM?)

Marion

Comment

Ya know, I saw somewheres that the two of them were working together. (Now that you mention it Marion.) Boy, this will be such a nice feature to have! I can't wait!!!
                Laurie Weber
                Wisconsin

Take a peak at pics:

Comment

Working...
                X