Texaslady, TheFreeSpirit..you should have gotten several emails from Gracie from SBM telling you at the bottom of the announcement how to get 50% off upgrade to version 1. So if you never registered your SBM version 1..it won't come to you..Email SBM support to get your discount!! GOOD LUCK!!
Love this new version!! October Challenges will be offering free downloads to the new VERSION 2..Got approval from MAX for 2 giveaways a week to the Designer Monthly Challenge!! Michelle will be doing the Groove October Challenge and I'm thinking she will be doing the same!! So come to the CHALLENGES and have some fun putting new 2.0 templates together!! Show off your talents!!
Thanks very much I have sent my invoice to Gracie now, so hopefully I shall be able to swim in the 'grown up pool' soon with you guys!
Looking forward to playing with all those new toys.
Blessings - FS xx
Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is the little voice at the end of the day that says I will try again tomorrow.
I walk on a rainbow trail
I walk on a trail of song
And all around me is beauty ~ Navajo Song
yes it would be nice if someone knew where the eye dropper and torn paper options were. I'm still trying to figure things out but haven't had much time to do it so any help from you pros out there would be great
I'm having the same trouble! I didn't get the email either! I've pmed Karin and hope to get it soon. In the meantime, I downloaded the trial version. It seems awesome although I haven't played with it very much yet.
Scrapbook MAX 2.0 is finally here - and people are loving it! After years of research and development, we've turned your digi-scrapbooking wish-list into reality. Scrapbook MAX 2.0 is quite simply the fastest, easiest and most creative scrapbooking software program available.
To help celebrate the event, we're offering introductory pricing, plus if you order now you'll also receive the exclusive "Life is Beautiful" expansion pack at no extra charge. It's packed with goodies and you can't get it anywhere else.
For all the details, please go to www.scrapbookmax.com. While you're there, you can even download a 30 day trial version to try it out for yourself.
Here's a small sampling of the great new features in Scrapbook MAX 2.0:
* Easy-to-use, with unlimited creativity. It's perfect for both the novice and avid scrapbooker alike.
* Point and click, drag and drop visual interface. It works the way you do, like using paper and scissors.
* New super-fast graphics engine gives you more speed and power than any other scrapbooking program.
* Move, resize and rotate your photos, embellishment and text in real-time and with total control and precision. You won't believe it until you see it for yourself.
* Bend, curve, distort, deform, pull and stretch your text into eye-catching patterns.
* Total control over drop shadows, with settings for angle, color, depth and blur.
* Zoom in on your photos for editing and cropping precision; go back to the original size instantaneously.
* Fill your text fonts with patterns, textures and color washes.
* Color picker/eyedropper lets you easily choose colors by simply clicking anything on your screen.
* Sophisticated cropping tools, featuring non-destructive cropping for maximum flexibility and creativity.
* Overlap and "squish" your text characters.
* Flow your text along Bezier curves.
* Outline your text characters, with control of color, thickness and transparency of the outline.
* Full control of opacity and transparency of your text.
* The most accurate (sub-pixel precision) graphics engine in any scrapbooking software. Translation? You get archival level quality in an easy-to-use package (i.e. you don't need Photoshop to get professional results!)
* So much more!
It's impossible to list all of the new features and improvements built-in to Scrapbook MAX 2.0 in this email. It's much easier for you to come to our website at www.scrapbookmax.com and see for yourself.
I read in one of the threads that we won't be able to buy it at the 50% off price until October 15. Maybe that is why some of us didn't get the special offer for owners of Version 1 yet. Hope they let us know soon.