anyone had trouble downloading life is beautiful free kit

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• anyone had trouble downloading life is beautiful free kit

when i do which i have done twice it says its corrupt.

susannah

I Did!

I did on my dual platform wireless MAC/PC - when I did it on my regular PC it worked better - it is a very large download, which can be prone to interruptions. Try to do it again.

Audra

Technology -- Ain't It Grand?

Comment

my copy is coming up corrupt too

An Exclusive Scrapbook Max designer
      , Check out my store
      Here

"If you look around and think the world is missing something, it is probably the gift you were supposed to be bringing."

Comment

Mine is fine! I downloaded and saved it first and then opened it, maybe that has something to do with it.

Comment

yep large file, you probably didn't get all of it so will show as corrupt or invalid....make sure you get the entire thing downloaded.
          Have a great day!!! ..........Wendy
          Come see my kits in the ScrapbookMax! Store!!

Comment

Sbm 2

Hi all,I got mine ,no proplem.I love it.Hope you get yours sorted.Ann

Comment

It is a *very* large download. When you're complete done downloading it, it will show up as being 418 MB in size. If it doesn't your download didn't fully complete, and you should try again. If it says it is "corrupt", that's what it means - the download didn't complete properly.
              Scrapbook MAX! 2.0 is here!. It's simply better digital scrapbooking software!

Comment

I got all of mine. Thank you so much.

Comment

Mine was just fine
                  Be Happy

Comment

I think I got mine, but I can't find where it is located.....those that were successful, where is it in SBM?
                    God bless you all,
                    Fredrica

My wonderful buddy is Wolvsie 35: Michelle

Comment

Have to convert 1.0 to 2.0??

I'm checking out my newly downloaded 2.0 and it says I need to convert all my previously saved pages in 1.0 to 2.0? What a pain? Is there something I'm missing?
                      God bless you all,
                      Fredrica

Comment

It is not a problem, when you open them, it converts them automatically. But if you don't want to do that, you can still open them in version 1.

Comment

Life is Beautiful

Life would truly be beautiful if I can find where this add-on is......Thank you Marion for telling me about converting from 1.0-2.0. Twice I've downloaded LIB -- I've gone thru the process--it downloads, it verifies it's downloaded but I don't see it anywhere in the program (SBM). Help would be appreciated.
                          God bless you all,
                          Fredrica

Comment

LIB problem solved

I found the LIB expansion----it's not just in one file, but mixed into the whole program. I'm a happy camper now.
                            God bless you all,
                            Fredrica

Comment

I think mine downloaded fine but I really haven't gone thru everything to see. Does anyone know what would happen if I uninstalled version 1.0 ? I really need to clear up space but afraid that if I do something may be lost

Comment

Working...
                              X