Help!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help!

I've been trying and trying to download two layouts to the gallery (I made them smaller each time) and keep getting this message:

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 8388608 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 2600 bytes) in image-inc.php on line 115

It then kicks me out of ScrapbookMax!.com. Can someone tell me if the files are too large or if I'm having a computer problem? Thank you so much!
    Julie

Still need help!

I need to move this post to the top so I'm adding another help to it before I leave for a day or two. The last file I tried to upload to the gallery was tiny - just a background.

Thanks again. Hope it all goes away when I get back!!! Maybe the poltergeist in the computer will find a new home. I've never had trouble publishing or uploading to the gallery before and some of the layouts were very layered.
    Julie

Comment

Originally posted by MaggieMae
      I've been trying and trying to download two layouts to the gallery (I made them smaller each time) and keep getting this message:

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 8388608 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 2600 bytes) in image-inc.php on line 115

It then kicks me out of ScrapbookMax!.com. Can someone tell me if the files are too large or if I'm having a computer problem? Thank you so much!
      The lil Ghost hit me too, I am having the same problem

Comment

Still Need Help!!!

Please see first post - what happened?!
        Julie

Comment

Hello Everyone,

We upgraded a couple of components on our server receintly -- still working out the kinks.

Could you please try re-uploading any images that gave you problems lately? I've changed a couple of settings which i'm hoping does the trick.

Thanks a bunch! I apologize for the inconvenience.

Desmond.
          |

Comment

Working...
          X