Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• V2 - two questions!

Hi

I absolutely love the new version, its very funky. But I have two questions to which I can find no answers in the online help, or the user guide. Perhaps one of you can help.

Q1 Torn paper edges. I expected to be able to put a torn edge on a background paper. Does this simply refer to shapes and invert?

Q2 Someone mentioned being able to save PNG transparent files for embies. I can't find any reference to this. Am I missing something or is there a way to do this?

Thanks to anyone who can help!

Freespirit xx
    Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is the little voice at the end of the day that says I will try again tomorrow.

I walk on a rainbow trail
    I walk on a trail of song
    And all around me is beauty ~ Navajo Song

No worries! I've got it, its on the page menu. This is so cool!

Freespirit xx
    Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is the little voice at the end of the day that says I will try again tomorrow.

Comment

Hi

I should have said I found the answer to question 2.

I'd still love to know the answer to this question:

Q1 Torn paper edges. I expected to be able to put a torn edge on a background paper. Does this simply refer to shapes and invert?
      I love the invert, I just wonder if there is an actual torn edge that you can apply to a background for example.

Freespirit xx

Comment

Working...
      X