Help!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help!

I posted earlier about the error message I've been receiving when I try to post a layout to the gallery. I just tried to download to the gallery a background with no pictures or anything and I got a message that the file was too large.

I'll be gone for a day but I'll check back as soon as I get home. Hope someone knows what's wrong.
    Julie

Hello,

How large is the image that you are trying to upload? Right now, uploads to the Gallery are limited to a maximum file size of 2 MB.

Good Luck!
    Desmond.
    |

Comment

Having the same uploading problem

My files are both less than 1mg and I am getting the following error message when I try to upload.

Warning: getimagesize(My-Scrapbook-002-Enjoy.jpg) [function.getimagesize]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in [path] on line 286

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 16777216 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 1600 bytes) in [path] on line 84

Comment

Hello aromachock,

Could you email me the image you're having problems with? (support [at] scrapbookmax [dot] com). I'd like to have it to test with.

Thanks!
        Desmond.
        |

Comment

What am I doing wrong??????

I had no problem when I first downloaded a few to the gallery but now I am getting this

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 16777216 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 480 bytes) in [path] on line 115

what am I doing wrong------
          sigpic
          My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Comment

Don't despair!

Don't despair - I got that same message. Desmond said he had to change something in the site - you aren't doing anything wrong! Have you tried just recently. I was finally able to upload two layouts a few days ago. I haven't tried recently because I haven't been scrapbooking. I've been wrestling with a new computer and an uncooperative monitor lately.

Good luck!
            Julie

Comment

Working...
            X