Download Kit

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Download Kit

I downloaded a kit yesterday, outside of the Max software, I see where the folder is but how do I import it to my Max kits? Thank you!

Originally posted by dillie1 View Post
    I downloaded a kit yesterday, outside of the Max software, I see where the folder is but how do I import it to my Max kits? Thank you!
    Was your download a zip file from someplace? If so you need to "extract" (unzip) the files to their own folder someplace. Then in Scrapbook MAX! you can click on the embellishment button to find them. When the dialog box opens up, after clicking the button, look down in the lower left corner and click on the "browse" button and then navigate to the folder where you unzipped the files.

Hope this helps.
    -=poppabob=-
    If I slip and fall please get a hold of crops2dawn or OnieRN to pick me back up!

Comment

Or....what I do is open the folder you just unzipped, click on the item you want to use on your page, drag it to the open document in scrapbookmax software, and it will ask you what you want to use it as...ie; embellishment, background, etc...I find this easier....but everyone has their own way of doing things..<wink> Hope the info from poppabob or myself, helped....
      I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by wolvsie35 View Post
        Or....what I do is open the folder you just unzipped, click on the item you want to use on your page, drag it to the open document in scrapbookmax software, and it will ask you what you want to use it as...ie; embellishment, background, etc...I find this easier....but everyone has their own way of doing things..<wink> Hope the info from poppabob or myself, helped....
        That is how I do it as well, very easy for me
        Be Happy

Comment

Looks like I'm a little slow - everyone answered before me. Hope you're all sorted now. Hugs
          Kind wishes from Carena
          Scrapbook Max Digital Designer
          Visit me in the store Here also grab my blinkie if you wish.

Comment

Thank you all..I am good now. Great answers and I so much appreciate all the Help you always give. Thanks again.

Comment

Working...
            X