I'm going to check that out for you..but if it DOESN't allow you to flip a shape....you can redo the shape to flip it..to do that..
1) create a new layout page about 4x4 inches..300 dpi is good
2) go to your EMBELLISHMENT feature
3) look down the opening to the left side and find the BROWSE button
4) Go to C:Program Files>ScrapbookMax>Gallery>Images> Shapes> and go to the folder and find the shape you want to FLIP..Click on it...and bring in to the layout
5) Depending on the shape...white with BLACK background..then you will need to go up to your Page on your toolbar...settings...BACKGROUND and click on color BLACK for the background of your page
6) Stretch your image out by Holding SELECT down and stretch to keep the proportions of the shape. If it's a SQUARE GREAT!! but if not..you will have excess you can redo your page settings to get close enough to the rectangle shape..
7) Now go to your EFFECTS...FLip Horizontal
8) Go to File> Images and save as PNG or jpg to the file your original shape was in and NAME it something that will not overwrite the first image..
Now I've just followed Donna's fabulous instructions and ... it didn't work!
What happens is, the shape flips fine, and shows as a shape in the shape folder. It just doesn't act as a shape when you try to fill it with a paper scrap - your scrap remains in its original state (square) without the shape
imposing its boundaries at all.
Because I had already made the page smaller as Donna suggested, I then just set the Full page: 90 setting which worked fine.
As for remembering, why don't you copy the instructions into a blank doc, or even paste the link into an email and send it to yourself. I know I need to do something several times before it really becomes habit.
Blessings - FS xx
Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is the little voice at the end of the day that says I will try again tomorrow.
I walk on a rainbow trail
I walk on a trail of song
And all around me is beauty ~ Navajo Song