Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• scrapbook max 1.0 to 2.0

Hi,

I was just wondering how you can access embellishments and kits etc that have been loaded into scrapbook max 1.0 one you've got scrapbook max 2.0? I tried using the browse feature when trying to choose a background image but when I tried looking in the scrapbook max folders it wouldn't let me. Some of the stuff like templates transferred automatically but I have added a lot of stuff (like the freebies from challenges etc and they don't seem to transfer).

Thanks
    Jenny

Hello,

You'll need to log in as an administrator, but you can locate your gallery files by going to My Computer, double-clicking on your C: drive, then on Program Files, and then Scrapbook MAX!. Once in there, you'll see 'Gallery'. That's where your images are.

Desmond.
    |

Comment

Okay. So how do you get the "stuff" from 1.0 in to 2.0? Tell me we do not have to bring it in one at a time from the files.

Comment

Hello!

If you have version 1.0 and 2.0 on your system, by default, anything that is "visible" in version 1.0 (kits/templates, projects) is visible in version 2.0.

If it isn't, please go to Edit> Preferences in the Scrapbook MAX! 2.0 menu. Click on "Content", and from there, select whatever you would like to see/work with from your other versions.

Hope that helps!

Karin

(Thanks to Donna Thomas (autisticwonder) for the great blinkie!)
        Click here to grab your own Scrapbook MAX! banners and blinkies (scroll down to "Banners")

Comment

Working...
        X