Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Web address in Trial version

Hi,
    I am using the trial version & I see "www:http/scrap....com" at the bottom of the scrapbook pages. Will that be visible in the 'purchased version? Just wondering.. because I wouldn't want that. I also see the warning at the bottom indicating that it's a trial version... I am assuming that will not be there in the purchased version.
    Please let me know. Thank you for reading my post. tc

The banners on the pages go away in the purchased version.
    -=poppabob=-
    If I slip and fall please get a hold of crops2dawn or OnieRN to pick me back up!

Comment

The printing at bottom of pages.....

It will disappear after you install the full version. The Trial banner will remain during the trial version only. The pages you do with the trial version will not have that banner, when you install the full version. I do not recommend printing etc until you get the full version installed, unless it's just to see the how printing will turn out. I did print one page only with the trial version.

Hope this answers your question.

You will love the program! The forum with all the people is "icing on the cake" A yummy bunch!!!!

nie
      sigpic OWNER OF THE B&B in SCRAPSVILLE

My Buddies are Maggie Mae, Knzus,Gotart, Patty, Mom7911, Winnie49, JAMIEPT, TWPClerk, and Poppabob
      !

nie

Comment

Will the web address @the bottom be gone too???? THank you for your replies!

Comment

That's right.
          Scrapbook MAX! 2.0 is here!. It's simply better digital scrapbooking software!

Comment

Working...
          X