Resizing grouped images

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Resizing grouped images

Can anyone tell me if it is possible to resize images that are grouped together? When I group things together I get a green box around it and it will let me rotate it but I can't see any way that I can resize them together. It would be really helpful if this can be done!

Originally posted by lyndasue View Post
    Can anyone tell me if it is possible to resize images that are grouped together? When I group things together I get a green box around it and it will let me rotate it but I can't see any way that I can resize them together. It would be really helpful if this can be done!
    You can't while they are grouped. However, if you hit CTRL+SHIFT+G on your keyboard this will ungroup them BUT all items of the group are still selected. You can then grab the handle of the active item while they are all still selected and resize them together.

Hope this helps.
    -=poppabob=-
    If I slip and fall please get a hold of crops2dawn or OnieRN to pick me back up!

Comment

I've tried that, but when I resize them they go different sizes. Some get bigger than others. Any other suggestions?

Comment

When you're resizing multiple objects, the same "change" in size will be applied to all of them; but if they are different kinds of objects (captions and photos, for example) or if some of them have Keep Aspect turned on and some don't, then they may not end up exactly the same size.

You could use the alignment tools, too, to make multiple objects match the size of another object. Select the objects (not grouped) and then right-click on the one that is the right size, and choose Align > Make Same Size, or Make Same Width, Make Same Height, etc.
        Lorne ( )
        Scrapbook MAX! Software Developer

Comment

Thanks for your help. I'll try that.

Comment

Working...
          X