Help please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help please

I'm trying to resize the 8x8 page to 8x10. When I go to pages, settings, and choose that size, the final size prints 8x6. I've checked and I have inches checked. Anybody have an idea what I'm doing wrong? Could choosing landscape vs portrait effect the final print size?
    Problem 2- I had scrapbooks saved and now they're not there in SBM when I open the program. Any suggestons where they maybe or in finding them? And finally, any estimate when the store may open??? I love a grand opening and can't wait.
    Thank you in advance because I know someone has the answers.

Answer to first question...YES choosing landscape or portrait affects how your page prints out. Always make sure that you choose the setting that matches how you see it on your screen!!! I've wasted enough paper to know that this is true! I think it defaults on portrait, because whenever I design an 8.5 x 11 page landscape, I inevitably start printing it wrong first!

I'm sorry to say that I can't help you with your other problem....good luck!

Comment

thank you

thank you for sharing your experience. That bit about the layout is how you see it vs how the paper is in the printer is helpful.

Comment

Working...
      X