e packer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• e packer

i have a question, i would like know when using the epacker can i load one whole folder or do i have to add item by item , that gets tedious,,,if onyone knows , because i would like to share what i have and im trying to learn how....thanks

Originally posted by califgrammi View Post
    i have a question, i would like know when using the epacker can i load one whole folder or do i have to add item by item , that gets tedious,,,if onyone knows , because i would like to share what i have and im trying to learn how....thanks
    So Far You have to load them one by one..
    I know it can get very tedious.. LOL
    I wish we could add a whole folder at a time..

Binkey

Comment

e packer

I use to have e packer but my computer crashed and I lost it. how can I get it back? someone please help me
      sigpic LIVE like theres no tomrrow, LAUGH lots because it keeps you young, LOVE with everything you have because life is too short to waste a single moment

Comment

Booster Pack Builder

here is a thread that our wonderful Steve posted a while back.
        This is a great tool. It's awesome, the designers use this when we upload our things to the store. Check it out here. I hope this helps and is what you were looking for.

Visit my blog
        Visit my section of the store here

Comment

????

is there any way to put pictures into my scrapbook max program like some of the pictures and layouts that automaticaly go in there when you download them?
          sigpic LIVE like theres no tomrrow, LAUGH lots because it keeps you young, LOVE with everything you have because life is too short to waste a single moment

Comment

booster pack link

it didnt work....sorry

Comment

This is the updated builder:

http://www.scrapbookmax.com/forums/s...ead.php?t=9975

Regards,
              Desmond.
              |

Comment

Working...
              X