Desktop Toolbar for ScrapbookMax

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Desktop Toolbar for ScrapbookMax

Not sure if this is where I should put this ,but I just wanted to give everyone an easy way to click on an desktop icon and go to our favorite place"ScrapbookMax" It's a small program I wrote to help everyone.
    If you have some favorite links you want include in the program for everyone to use please let me know and I'll include them in the program upgrade later.
    Enjoy,
    Bobby Bear

Link To Download the Program
    http://tinyurl.com/etxcg
    Attached Files
    [My newest websites]

Hi, Bobby Bear

This looks so interesting! I'm not sure exactly what it is or how to use it when I download it! Would you please add some instructions and info for those of us who are techno dumbos!

Thank you so much in advance! A programmer - wow!
    Julie

Comment

Originally posted by Bobby Bear View Post
      Not sure if this is where I should put this ,but I just wanted to give everyone an easy way to click on an desktop icon and go to our favorite place"ScrapbookMax" It's a small program I wrote to help everyone.
      If you have some favorite links you want include in the program for everyone to use please let me know and I'll include them in the program upgrade later.
      Enjoy,
      Bobby Bear

Link To Download the Program
      http://tinyurl.com/etxcg
      Bobby Bear,
      This is so NEAT!! I love it.. Maggie Mae you will love it Very Easy to use..
      Thanks again Bobby Bear..

Big Hugs,
      Binkey

Comment

Yeah this is really neat. Thanks a Heap for it. when I get of backshifts I will look at it more closely.
        sigpic
        My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Comment

Thank you for this brilliant little piece of kit. It loads SM so quickly.
          My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Comment

Hey Bobby Bear, this is terrific. Thank you so much for sharing it. I can see all kinds of possibilities for it.

Granny
            sigpic

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

Comment

This is great!

It was so easy! Thanks loads!
              Julie

Comment

WOW... that was easy and so very cool..... Thanks!!!
                God determines who walks into your life... It's up to you to decide who you let walk away, who you let stay, and who you refuse to let go.

Kathie

Check out my goodies in the SBM store

Comment

How do I use this?

It openned up when I downloaded it BUT disappeared when I closed it. Should it be on a tool bar all the time?

It looked good!

nie
                  sigpic OWNER OF THE B&B in SCRAPSVILLE

My Buddies are Maggie Mae, Knzus,Gotart, Patty, Mom7911, Winnie49, JAMIEPT, TWPClerk, and Poppabob
                  !

nie

Comment

Desktop Toolbar

Here's a screenshot of how to use this program...It's so easy.
                    Have fun.
                    Bobby Bear
                    Attached Files
                    [My newest websites]

Comment

Desktop Toolbar

I'm working on a newer version of this helpful program for everyone.Please send private message or email to me if you have a link to some wonderful clipart,patterns scrapbooking items,etc that you would like to see included in the newer version.I trying to help make everything easier for everyone with this little program.You suggestions are most welcome.
                      Thanks and best regards,
                      Bobby Bear

[email protected]
                      [My newest websites]

Comment

This is a real neat idea.
                        Can we add our own links as well?

Marion

Comment

Nice utility...

Bobby Bear... GREAT utility, nice job!

Comment

Marion,
                            If you have things that would help other scrappers on your site sure I'll put you in the program.I just want to make things easy for everyone who wants to do srapbooking.Make it easy and enjoyable for them.
                            Best regards,
                            Bobby bear

[email protected]
                            www.Tinytotbooks.com
                            [My newest websites]

Comment

Working...
                            X